what kit sould i be issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what kit sould i be issued

just joined the rdf army what kit will i be issued and what sould i buy and how much kit will i get and how long after oath will i get it

A. Use the search Function. Hint: Scale of issue
    B. Use Punctuation.
    C. Ask your NCOs.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

This is the link to the Army Reserve scale of issue: http://www.rdfra.ie/Misc/scale.shtml#AR

In reality,you will be issued with a smock (jacket), shirt, trousers, t-shirt, boots and a beret (hat). Anything else is a bonus.
      "Why, it appears that we appointed all of our worst generals to command the armies and we appointed all of our best generals to edit the newspapers. I mean, I found by reading a newspaper that these editor generals saw all of the defects plainly from the start but didn't tell me until it was too late. I'm willing to yield my place to these best generals and I'll do my best for the cause by editing a newspaper"
      Gen. Robert E. Lee

Comment

Welcome to IMO,Theres a difference between what you should get and what you will get! Uniforunately. Some of the recruits we sent off to module one training didnt have boots cap badges or socks
        "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Working...
        X