Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGDC Course

Hi there,
    I was wondering has anyone here done an AGDCs Course in the Artillery School of late??I am going on 1 shortly and hoped to find out what in intails.Dont want to go into it blind.No one in my unit has done 1 in about 10 years.

GDC Course

May I suggest that you make contact with your sister Bty in Cork. At least 20 NCOs have the course completed, all within the last 10 years !!

Comment

There was a write up on the Arty Sch a few years back explained some of the details. RDF AGDC is usually run at the same time as either Arty YOs or Arty Std Offrs course (can't remember which).

Comment

What's an AGDC course? Wouldn't worry about it too much, they're a sound bunch of lads up in the arty school.
        Last edited by concussion; 27 March 2008, 12:33.
        "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
          Artillery Gun Detachment Commanders course
          And there was me thinking it was some RDFRA thing.................

DAMNIT, I thought I was in for more free beer.........................
          Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

Comment

Free BEER ??????????

Why was i not informed of this.
            Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

I like the sound of the free beer lol.The course is being run with a Y/Os course.

Comment

Working...
              X