Discharge no ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discharge no ?

hi all . I need to get my RDF discharge no. for PDF application form. Does anybody know where i can get it as my old unit has been disbanded ( 7th infantry) ?

thanks

Originally posted by colin View Post
    hi all . I need to get my RDF discharge no. for PDF application form. Does anybody know where i can get it as my old unit has been disbanded ( 7th infantry) ?

thanks
    It would be on your discharge form.

Obviously you don't have it so it should be in a file in the new unit - 65th Reserve Infantry Battalion. It should also be listed after your name on your unit roll book... unless you are still on the books.

Comment

Originally posted by colin View Post

thanks
      Depends what coy you were in.

PM me for help.
      Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

Comment

If you have your discharge certificate it is on that, failing that you need to get in touch with what is now 65 RIB. They will have to look up the archives (internal) (that it where pre-reorg documents are now).

FYI it can be found in the roll book (in the year you were discharged) & AF 361 (where you name will be ruled through in pen), the LA 141 under discharges, Unit ROs, etc

Comment

Working...
        X