No announcement yet.

What is FCA??? Did the Re-org happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Ole lady banned him from the interweb, because he was associating with oddballs...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      Only 2 Cav wear the Red Patch. Those in other units who have it, you'll find served with 2 cav at some stage in their career.

Beenthere: We would be honoured.
      Ok, Arise Sir Goldie fish If you pm me I will forward it to you to do the honours, As I am unsure how to do it myself.
      it will be long, it will be hard, and there will be no withdrawl
      Winston churchill

Comment

Cadre staff in the 3rd or 31 reserve have always worn the red patch to distinguish them from the regular unit members
        Also some of those on full time callup during the 70's were also allowed to do this.

Some years ago in fermoy a former OC three cav on promtion to OC 1 Cav had 1 Cav remove the red patches from the glengarries and they have never returned since

The OC since retire and must have taken the box of red patches with him as they have never been seen again.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
          Cadre staff in the 3rd or 31 reserve have always worn the red patch to distinguish them from the regular unit members
          Also some of those on full time callup during the 70's were also allowed to do this.

Some years ago in fermoy a former OC three cav on promtion to OC 1 Cav had 1 Cav remove the red patches from the glengarries and they have never returned since

The OC since retire and must have taken the box of red patches with him as they have never been seen again.
          Yes. Well 1st Cav officers are a bit weird. Wouldn't be the same lad responsible for the Foresight Saga.
          sigpic
          Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
          My favourite moment was when the
          Originally posted by hedgehog
          red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post

Do the cav Sqn in the west wear the red patch?

Comment

No.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

The 'Seanachie' comes to mind as the officer in question!...not sure about the foresight Saga though?
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                X