rdf requirement for Mary Queen of Scots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdf requirement for Mary Queen of Scots

does anybody have any details on when the filming begins on MQoS, i.e. when will the RDF be required? much appreciate any info
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.

not sure of times but its 10days i think,,, they want 500 bodies but they'll struggle to get them!!! nobody in my unit is doin it

Comment

Grapevine says films been cancelled / RDF helping out is cancelled.
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Not according to IMDb.

Riflemangundy, Your Unit AFAIK wasnt even asked.
        I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

The current state of affairs is that a request was made by the producers to the DoD for availability of 500 RDF personnel for filming.

The DF then sent out an instruction for units to apply with names so that they judge the numbers for availability.

A writer strike affected the production date of the film, and is now in postponment.
          "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Originally posted by ZULU View Post
            The current state of affairs is that a request was made by the producers to the DoD for availability of 500 RDF personnel for filming.

The DF then sent out an instruction for units to apply with names so that they judge the numbers for availability.

A writer strike affected the production date of the film, and is now in postponment.
            I had been told filming was moved from June to August but that it was confirmed that the filming was going ahead after assurances from the DoD that they could provide the numbers required.

Comment

This seems to be the most recent info
              http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...ht=queen+scots
              "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Originally posted by Docman View Post
                I had been told filming was moved from June to August but that it was confirmed that the filming was going ahead after assurances from the DoD that they could provide the numbers required.
                any more updates on this. im trying to organise my holidays around it so Scarlett will at least have a chance to fall madly in love with me if she saw me
                I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.

Comment

Ardmore Studios - Herbert Road, Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland

Birr Castle, County Offaly, Ireland

Cahir Castle, County Tipperary, Ireland

Ireland

London, England, UK

Scotland, UK

IMDB lists these as Filming locations. Ireland is still on there but filming is probably delayed until september or October I would think.
                  I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Docman View Post
                    Seems to be the ONLY use the DOD have for the RDF these days!!
                    Woo Hoo, finally moderated!!!!! In that select band of people who speak their mind instead of being sheep!

Comment

Working...
                    X