Red berets as an obstacle to vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red berets as an obstacle to vision

I Know that Irish MP, Real nice guy and god craic!

[Mod: Split from Chad thread, and picture added to give context]
    Last edited by Barry; 14 September 2008, 15:38.

I'm glad to see the regulation that allows MP Sgts not wear their berets is in force

Comment

and to cap it all
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by pilatus View Post
        nice pictures.Is that MP/soldier getting out of the defender going for the mohawk look!?

Also in this months AirForces Monthly there is an article looking at the EUFOR air support unit in Chad.
        :confused:Why is he not wearing his beret or is he feeling the heat.. lack of discipline again

Comment

Col Nash Needs to lay off the big Macs

Comment

Originally posted by golden rivet View Post
            :confused:Why is he not wearing his beret or is he feeling the heat.. lack of discipline again
            Be sure and get onto him about it when he gets back you pompous goon. And the entire battalion who are masquerading around in green dry flos too. Discipline completely gone by the board
            "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

Otto Von Bismark

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
              I'm glad to see the regulation that allows MP Sgts not wear their berets is in force
              He's trying to look cool - don't you know it's physically impossibly to look cool with a red beret on your head? Too bad for him, it's also impossible to look cool with a red beret, or the letters "MP", visible anywhere on your person
              Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
              He's a Lt General

Comment

Originally posted by BANDIT View Post
                But what would you guard if there were no Burger Kings in Africa?
                Last edited by Come-quickly; 12 September 2008, 21:39. Reason: spelling "buger" king don't have doormen.
                "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                  Yeah I agree.

God forbid the man doesn't follow all dress regulations while he's over there.... Ya better get onto the CoS about all the lads wearing their dri flo's rather than a DPM outer layer while you're at it

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
                    Yeah I agree.

God forbid the man doesn't follow all dress regulations while he's over there.... Ya better get onto the CoS about all the lads wearing their dri flo's rather than a DPM outer layer while you're at it
                    That'd be almost as bad as modifying your issued dropleg respirator pouch so putting it on didn't take 10 minutes.....oh wait, people are getting charged for that too!

Never underestimate the ability for the army to get stupidly anal at the most inappropriate of times.

Comment

Quick question?
                      i know this isn't a respirator pouch but it shall still work as my example,
                      does the new issue respirator pouch NOT have the clips that are on this drop leg that attach the different sides together, the ones circled in red????
                      Attached Files
                      Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                        Quick question?
                        i know this isn't a respirator pouch but it shall still work as my example,
                        does the new issue respirator pouch NOT have the clips that are on this drop leg that attach the different sides together, the ones circled in red????
                        There is no clips for securing the pouch to your leg.

Comment

Mores the pity, would have made more sense. I find it better to attach the clip-straps to ur staple belt and leave the pouch on ur leg rather than attached to the vest. Less awkward
                          "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

Otto Von Bismark

Comment

So from what i'm getting the pouch just hangs down and isn't attached to your leg at all, so what is all this about people being charged with modifying them then?????
                            Don't stand there GAWPING, like you've never seen the hand of God BEFORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                              So from what i'm getting the pouch just hangs down and isn't attached to your leg at all, so what is all this about people being charged with modifying them then?????
                              There are elastic loops on the drop pouches that you have to step into.

Thats why people were modifying them and putting clips on the straps.
                              Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X