Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG - What is happening to US Army Uniforms???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the memories! Did my fca recruit camp there in 85. Missed live aid because of it
    Just missed you..I was there a few weeks later..certain pubs in town were off limits due to an event that related to some FCA guys....
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
      Just missed you..I was there a few weeks later..certain pubs in town were off limits due to an event that related to some FCA guys....
      I vaguely remember there being some hassle in the pubs alright but i was only a mere stip of a lad and would not have been involved in such carry on

Comment

Originally posted by GoneToTheCanner View Post
        Yes, Goldie is that old.He took a spear on guard with him.....
        regards
        GttC
        Rumours that I was once on a Guard where Pontious Pilate was guard commander are untrue.

He was Orderly Officer.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

but i was only a mere stip of a lad and would not have been involved in such carry on
          So was I ....but our activities in the 'Dolphin' as it was at the time were curtailed due to some guy from your lot trying to shag the owners missus and he taking offence..PA's from cork..shot guns...cars wrecked........

Slip of a lad my arse.. you were probably the ring leader....lol
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
            So was I ....but our activities in the 'Dolphin' as it was at the time were curtailed due to some guy from your lot trying to shag the owners missus and he taking offence..PA's from cork..shot guns...cars wrecked........

Slip of a lad my arse.. you were probably the ring leader....lol
            You should be thankful! We saved you a fortune!!

Comment

Nah its alright I found plenty of other establishments to divest my self of my money.. Cons Haven and Cronins spring to mind ..others IU can't remember as about four pints of whatever was popular on the day was usually enough to wipe me out.

Comment

Working...
              X