Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A survey - how much did you serve in the last grat year (Nov 2007-Oct 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A survey - how much did you serve in the last grat year (Nov 2007-Oct 2008)

Got the higher rate thank god it'l buy the xmas presents anyway!!! They rightly ****ed over the new people in the RDF as usual!!! I can see RDFRA getting alot of stick out of this too,,,,

out of curiosity how many hrs did people put in last year?? i had 124hrs AFAIK

64minimum just for Field-Days.

I would Hazard a Guess at 160-200.

I will check tomorrow actually if they have it on a sheet.

Missed only 1 Training Parade.

Did 42 Days FTT.

Lower Grat.
    Last edited by Dazzler; 24 November 2008, 20:51.
    I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

59 training parade equivalents (highest in my Coy)
      14 days aggregate paid (7 of them on camps/courses)

Comment

1 parade night missed

0 field days missed

0 masses missed

attended all camps

Comment

id hazard a guess at a minimum of 200hs , not including camps
          "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

Perhaps its time to keep our own personal track of the hours we "work".

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
              not a bad idea at all especially when it relates to grat now
              "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

Goldie iv friends in another unit who keep track of there own hrs because they CANT trust the Training Sgt. aparently,,cant say myself as i dont know the Man..
                I must get a def figure tommorrow tho!!

Comment

I've actually no idea what the exact numbers are but I got the higher grat.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
                  Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
                  Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
                  Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Comment

Unfortunately, I was thinking that myself yesterday.......
                    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Started last week!
                      "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Done 197 hours and 42 paid days, I got the higher grat, think its a disgrace how they treated the newbies, they put in just as much, can see major cuts in the grat for nest yr.........

Comment

I did 3 wks ftt and 3 paid wkends on a course missed 1 parade night and no field days ect. Got the higher grat.if people have questions they should ask the plt sgt he should have all the info logged in his Roll Book or the CS should have.

Comment

don't know about total no. of hours but made most parade nights, however field days (excl toets and arps) were few and far between . Only managed one week of camp due to camps clashing with babys due date .......stupid rdf putting camps on in july ...........
                            Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Originally posted by ollie View Post
                              dont know about total no. of hours but made most parade nights, however field days (excl toets and arps) were few and far between . Only managed one week of camp due to camps clashing with babys due date .......stoopid rdf putting camps on in july ...........
                              **** camp you became a daddy!!!! PATT ON THE BACK Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X