RDFRA Newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDFRA Newsletter

Just got my news letter, theres a good few weapons courses coming up! Happy days!
    But what exactly is a DIRT course? Also what is PL Leaders course? I'm presuming PL Leaders course was a typo and they mean PTL?
    "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Those weapons courses have been held at least the last 2 years in the East (if not longer). It looks like they may be centralised (good move!).

Comment

any chance of anyone putting the courses up?

Comment

Not until official clearance to publish has been received. Essentially RDFRA must publish them first, as the list has a big "Restricted" sign at the bottom. Since this is an agreed item [ IIRC ] I ask RDFRA to respond...
        Last edited by trellheim; 19 December 2008, 11:49.
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
          I see they've changed printers. Bring back the old one please. The quality of the print in this one is cat.
          Changed paper type too.
          Normally, the paper is a glossy finish type of paper

More than likely, THIS is the reason for the poor print quality
          "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Perfect paper for another more appropriate use.

Comment

Shiney paper spreads material rather than gathers it so would be totally inappropriate for the use propesed...remember the old issue toilet paper?
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

But the point is that the new paper is anything but shiny and although it has shiny happy good relationship faces on it they will get wiped, and flushed mar is gnath

Comment

Originally posted by colonel decker View Post
                  Perfect paper for another more appropriate use.
                  Well with all of the photos containing pictures of units from beyond the Pale......
                  As for accuracy, presumably the missile carries MRVs with terminal phase sensors and guidance.

Comment

State of the economy !

Isn't it a fright to Christ that when we put on our uniforms for a few weeks, that 'you's' within the Pale can't be trusted to keep the country afloat ! I don't know what the country is coming to ?
                    Best advice.....put back on yer uniform and show us why you's think you's are the master race !!

Comment

Originally posted by ltsmarty View Post
                      Isn't it a fright to Christ that when we put on our uniforms for a few weeks, that 'you's' within the Pale can't be trusted to keep the country afloat ! I don't know what the country is coming to ?
                      Best advice.....put back on yer uniform and show us why you's think you's are the master race !!
                      I cant really understand what exactly you are trying to say exactly about putting on uniforms??!:confused: but if I understand correctly your last point, we are the "master race" simply because we are superior. Like normal folk vs gingers.
                      "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

I agree all Dubs are the master race

Comment

Gentlemen, the topic is RDFRA Newsletter.
                          Support the Search Function.

Comment

Originally posted by ltsmarty View Post
                            I was merely pointing out that the most recent RDFRA newsletter was quite biased towards the Southern Brigade, that's all.

If I have offended any bog merchant from the S Bde, I don't apologise in the slightest.
                            As for accuracy, presumably the missile carries MRVs with terminal phase sensors and guidance.

Comment

RDFRA Newsletter

Not to rise anybody here, but is anything prevalent in Bde's other than the South ?
                              Why is the newsletter so 'biased', considering the RDFRA head office are E.Bde members ? Does anyone submit any articles or photos to RDFRA anymore ?

Granted the S.Bde did clean up at the RDF Small Arms shoot in Oct, which is where most of the photos came from.

All i can deduce is that there is nothing on offer coming to the RDFRA office from the other Bde's ?

Am I wrong ?

Comment

Working...
                              X