Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Brigade PNCO 2009

from http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...ad.php?t=14394

Dates for Eastern Brigade Potential NCO Course have been amended as follows.

Prelim Weekend: .......7/9 March

Module 1:........ 11 to 18 April

Module 2:........ 07 to 21 August (was previously notified as 15 to 28 August)

Locations as per joining instructions.

I assume the fitness test will be on the prelim weeked
    courage, endurance, mateship and sacrifice

Its up to students to get their PT's done not the BTC

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
      I assume the fitness test will be on the prelim weeked
      Originally posted by Muzzle View Post
      Its up to students to get their PT's done not the BTC
      Depends on what the Joining Instructions say.

If they state that the candidate must be medically fit and passed TI XX / XX prior to
      reporting for the course, then, as Muzzle says, it is down to you, Womble, to co ordinate
      with the Trg Staff / Cadre in your unit to get your IT's completed.

A good first step would be to call in on a week day (if your job allows) and have a
      chat with the staff in the Gym. These guys will be able to point you on your way
      with the requirements.
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

The PT's must be passed before Module 2 and its the responsibility of the students parent unit to get it sorted. Its the same every year so I doubt it will change this year. In cases where parent units don't pull the finger out the BTC have done PT's but thats at their descression and not to be relied upon.

Comment

Muzzle speaks the truth, it is a unit responsibility, as is TOETs, test of 3* knowledge & ARPs.

Comment

Correct. And CY 2009 Medicals must also be organized as they are a prerequisite for IT's.

This has been confirmed through BPEO liaison.... As this takes time to organize I suggest everyone interested pull out finger now.
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

"Medically fit to undergo the course", already on the ball!

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
                Muzzle speaks the truth, it is a unit responsibility, as is TOETs, test of 3* knowledge & ARPs.
                And therein lies the problem. It is getting to the stage where the BTCs are having to redo all tests (except PT) because they cannot trust the units to do them properly.

Comment

Working...
                X