"Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
      well done to those promoted during the week
      SNCOs?

not promoted until GOC signs

but congratulations to all the successful candidates
      Last edited by DeV; 17 September 2022, 17:10.

Comment

• and people wonder why I dont post here any more . Yes, technically you are correct, the GOC will/may promote under R5 para 18(3) or whatever , notification of which will come in writing in BROs those who have accepted the offers of promotion . You think I don't know the regulations ?
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
          and people wonder why I dont post here any more . Yes, technically you are correct, the GOC will/may promote under R5 para 18(3) or whatever , notification of which will come in writing in BROs those who have accepted the offers of promotion . You think I don't know the regulations ?
          The reason why I said so was that not all offers have been accepted yet

Comment

• The complaint was registered on 9 August 2022. It relates to Articles 2 (the right to just conditions of work) and 4 (right to a fair remuneration) of the revised European Social Charter. EUROMIL alleges that members of the Irish Defence Forces do not benefit from appropriate working conditions and remuneration, particularly when they work on public holidays or when they work overtime, in violation of Articles 2§1, 2§2, 4§1 and 4§2 of the Charter.

https://www.coe.int/en/web/european-...erning-irela-4

Comment

• Any idea how long it could take before a decision would be made.
              Hopefully it will force the government to sort out pay and conditions before being potentially pubically forced to by Europe.....but I won't hold my breath!

Comment

• It has ignored previous rulings. WTD? ARW Pay?
                For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Not much in the Budget for AR. We could be looking at this tread in a few months and their will be no one left in AR.

Comment

Working...
                  X