Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trellheim
    replied
    Annoyingly the COVID levels are now in flux so we need to wait for the word from on high

Leave a comment:

• Auldsod
    replied
    Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post

We do
    Will assume yes then so!

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by Auldsod View Post

Do we know if there are any on the course who were over 35 at the point they interviewed? Have these commissions above the age of 35 been common for those with degrees or other useful qualifications?
    We do

Leave a comment:

• na grohmiti
    replied
    I'm surprised there was anyone left in the Army reserve who was under 35 and not yet an officer.

Leave a comment:

• Auldsod
    replied
    Originally posted by DeV View Post

It is under 35 (45 for university graduates) on date of interview

recruitment wise;
    for ex PDF it is on date of “offering themselves for enlistment”

for joe Bloggs it is “to be eligible for enlistment .... not more than 35..” but doesn’t specify when (attestation or offering themselves for enlistment?)
    Do we know if there are any on the course who were over 35 at the point they interviewed? Have these commissions above the age of 35 been common for those with degrees or other useful qualifications?

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by ODIN View Post
    So, one that has been on my mind over the P Office course currently ongoing in the RDF. I was under the impression that one had to be 35 or younger at time of commissioning, as this course has gone on a year longer than initially intended (hopefully there's been ongoing distance learning to cover more material from the comparable PDF syllabus), if someone is going to be 36, is that them done now? No commission I mean.
    It is under 35 (45 for university graduates) on date of interview

recruitment wise;
    for ex PDF it is on date of “offering themselves for enlistment”

for joe Bloggs it is “to be eligible for enlistment .... not more than 35..” but doesn’t specify when (attestation or offering themselves for enlistment?)
    Last edited by DeV; 15 April 2021, 12:20.

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    So, one that has been on my mind over the P Office course currently ongoing in the RDF. I was under the impression that one had to be 35 or younger at time of commissioning, as this course has gone on a year longer than initially intended (hopefully there's been ongoing distance learning to cover more material from the comparable PDF syllabus), if someone is going to be 36, is that them done now? No commission I mean.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    P OFFICER and 2 Bde PNCO tentatively approved field phase by General Staff, see members area

Leave a comment:

• batterysgt
    replied
    Big things will come from COD for the RDF, lets just hope the remaining members will buy in.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    Chief of staff addressed the 2 BDE RDF PNCO course via Zoom recently. Good things by all accounts.

Leave a comment:

• na grohmiti
    replied

Unfortunately a sizeable proportion of the electorate will have other ideas.
    They never cared about what the electorate wanted, short of getting them elected.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post

They won't do it. They will give some bullshit excuse but are much happier in opposition. Long standing members have already abandoned the party because of this stance. They know their first chance in govt will be the only one, and they will go the same way as the PDs, DL etc.
    Unfortunately a sizeable proportion of the electorate will have other ideas.

Leave a comment:

• na grohmiti
    replied

Not really when you consider there is a very real chance they will form the next Government
    They won't do it. They will give some bullshit excuse but are much happier in opposition. Long standing members have already abandoned the party because of this stance. They know their first chance in govt will be the only one, and they will go the same way as the PDs, DL etc.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Originally posted by na grohmiti View Post
    Hilarious to see the shinners still banging on about Neutrality and the dangers of a european army.
    Not really when you consider there is a very real chance they will form the next Government

Leave a comment:

• na grohmiti
    replied
    Hilarious to see the shinners still banging on about Neutrality and the dangers of a european army.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X