Irish word of command for.......and all things 303

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish word of command for.......and all things 303

Slope arms or shoulder arms for the Lee-Enfield? I can't remember. Ally setting in...
    regards
    GttC

Claoinigh Airm hope the spelling is correct its been awhile

Comment

cléadaigh airm. not sure about the spelling.
      for ****s sake

Comment

Pronounced "cleaning arrum".

Lagaigh.. that was the fun one.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Cleinigh Airm [ fada on the E]

then Suifidh Airm to get it back down again, Leagaigh Airm , Togaigh Airm, and Aistrigh and Tairgigh
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Aistrigh. That is one the current generation miss. Oh how we looked forward to hearing it.
            The Suifidh was fun too, Bang the butt with the 303, dont bang it with the FN...

Pass me the rose tinted glasses there trell..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

well this one brings back memories, and the oil from the bolt used to stain the red eppelettes, and the heavy recoil. it was bliss

Comment

Oh the memories -.......... from when I fired the full table at the age of 12 ............
                "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert...Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert....Warning warning...Old people Alert...Warning warning..Old People Alert

Comment

Danger! Man of experience at work!
                    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

I went for a little google looking for 303 arms drill and only came up with the JFK clip. I know I have a video in a box somewhere... Stumbled across a lot of interesting non 303 drills including this one.

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                        Cleinigh Airm [ fada on the E]

then Suifidh Airm to get it back down again, Leagaigh Airm , Togaigh Airm, and Aistrigh and Tairgigh
                        Another one for you "Neascaigh BeagnaitĂ­" (sorry if the spelling is wrong).

Comment

This might also be worth a look

Comment

Oops, something wrong with my signature

Comment

Ah the lee enfield the BEST rifle we ever had ever...

Comment

Working...
                              X