Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruitment/Promotion Embargo (untill end of 2010!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see some of the students on the latest AR Std NCOs Cse get promoted

Comment

• It is but the new recruitment campaigns are failing, so they will shortly have no one to train.

Comment

• Correct but if we don’t retain quality NCOs we could get 2,000 candidates through the door and into uniform and not be able to train them

Comment

• Dev, I think you held the zero button for to long?

Comment

• Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
            Dev, I think you held the zero button for to long?
            I said “could” not “would”

Comment

• My bad. The establishing of the new structure for the rdf is taking to long. I see, if you don't have a usable civilian skill set you won't be getting used in the df, with the exception of duties. I fear alot more pain is coming and rdf numbers will drop below 1500 soon. More if cadre really start to push the real number of non effective out
              Last edited by batterysgt; 12 November 2022, 12:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
                My bad. The establishing of the new structure for the rdf is taking to long. I see, if you don't have a usable civilian skill set you won't be getting used in the df, with the exception of duties. I fear alot more pain is coming and rdf numbers will drop below 1500 soon. More if cadre really start to push the real number of non effective out
                There is very interesting discussions on the future makeup of the DF ongoing…. The RDF will most definitely have a role and it is likely to be an increased one….. if it still exists.

Related HLAP early actions (by end of this year):

1. Office of Reserve Affairs established.

2. RDF regeneration planning commenced.​

1. Has or will happen very soon

2. “Started” is the key word, conversations have started and will “start” once 1 is completed

Comment

• I fear to little to late............

Comment

• " I fear alot more pain is coming and rdf numbers will drop below 1500 soon" 1500 is double what is on the ground I reckon . Cadre are mostly gone now, can't spare PDF in most cases
                    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                      " I fear alot more pain is coming and rdf numbers will drop below 1500 soon" 1500 is double what is on the ground I reckon . Cadre are mostly gone now, can't spare PDF in most cases
                      Well if 1500 is double what's on the ground, then your right about cadre not in positions, as they would be getting rid of waste but that would really show how bad the rdf is. Must be 1 officer and 2 ncos for every 3* at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X