Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion on the Army (Pat Kenny Show this morning)(A&AR)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Discussion on the Army (Pat Kenny Show this morning)(A&AR)

    Well worth a listen to .http://www.rte.ie/radio1/player_av.h...Wednesday.smil

    Starts around 10mins into show.
    ENJOY?:confused:

  • #2
    Originally posted by apc View Post
    Well worth a listen to .http://www.rte.ie/radio1/player_av.h...Wednesday.smil

    Starts around 10mins into show.
    ENJOY?:confused:
    RBB missed the fact that the Swedes have around 450-500 troops in Afghanistan.

    Comment


    • #3
      Richard Boyd Barrett and reality don't get on.
      "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm so glad I left Ireland.
        Meh.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Come-quickly View Post
          Richard Boyd Barrett and reality don't get on.
          Rich Boy Barrett according to a newspaper is the son of two very wealthy Dublin business people living in a million euro plus house on the south side of Dublin, this privileged and wealthy background seems to allows him to pursue his marxist politics in comfort.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sofa View Post
            Rich Boy Barrett according to a newspaper is the son of two very wealthy Dublin business people living in a million euro plus house on the south side of Dublin, this privileged and wealthy background seems to allows him to pursue his marxist politics in comfort.
            Is he not related in some way to Jeremny Irons

            and thus his relatives own a massive gaff in Corkistan

            and is he r BOYD Barret- or

            r Boy Barret

            I known in some circles he is known as R irraating cnut barret
            Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
            Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
            The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
            The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
            The best lack all conviction, while the worst
            Are full of passionate intensity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
              Is he not related in some way to Jeremny Irons

              and thus his relatives own a massive gaff in Corkistan

              and is he r BOYD Barret- or

              r Boy Barret

              I known in some circles he is known as R irraating cnut barret
              His mum gave him up for adoption when he was born......... his birth mother is Sinead Cusack who is an actress who went on to marry Jeremy Irons sometime in the 1970's. But there wouldn't be any legal relationship between the two as thats all signed away at adoption.

              Comment


              • #8
                ahhh

                I see now
                Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                Are full of passionate intensity.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Boyd Barrett was on about neutrality and any gobs*** knows we cant be neutral with Nuclear power plants in the next Island and we depending on the RAF to defend our air space. These guys would want to cop on

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I always believe that there are large parts of "Official Ireland" actively hoping for the extinction of the Defence Forces all the while hiding behind platitudes of "our boys".The lad who made the most sense was Konstantin what's-his-name (no offence meant here!).
                    Vickers
                    .303 MMG
                    Last edited by Vickers; 20 January 2013, 12:31.
                    Meh.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kermit the fact that there are nuclear plants over the Irish sea has a hell of a lot to do with it as we have no Air Force to protect our territory and we depend on the RAF.
                      Correct me if I am wrong but Switzerland has afar superior Defence Force than Ireland as their government takes there neutrality seriously and they are not members of the EU. After all since 1972 this country has accepted money by the hat full from Europe and we are asked to supply a few troops to the EC rapid reaction corp.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yooklid View Post
                        I always believe that there are large parts of "Official Ireland" actively hoping for the extinction of the Defence Forces all the while hiding behind platitudes of "our boys". The lad who made the most sense was Konstantin what's-his-name (no offence meant here!).
                        Konstantin Gurdigev he is the ecnomics lecturer at Trinity nad I agree with you he made the most sense.
                        Vickers
                        .303 MMG
                        Last edited by Vickers; 20 January 2013, 12:32.
                        Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bosco View Post
                          Konstantin Gurdigev he is the ecnomics lecturer at Trinity nad I agree with you he made the most sense.
                          He sold his credibility when he sold his soul to the drinks and nightclub industry for their report.
                          Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                          Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                          The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                          The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                          The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                          Are full of passionate intensity.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X