No announcement yet.

the assessments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaning is part of army life right from the first day of Recruit training so get use to it.
    A PDF Private spends more time with a mop in his hands than a rifle.

Comment

My original gripe was the fact the ablutions were LOCKED when people got back off the ground, not that they had to be cleaned. I'm a sgt so I know about all the cleaning to be done prior to handover literally from the ground up.

Border Bunny, stop turning this into PDF versus RDF ok?? What are we supposed to do? Go "boo hoo poor PDF man"?? Cleaning is part of all the DF.
      Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

On the Sunday morning, any personal gear should either be on transport / locked in 1 billet for that platoon.

Camp should be cleared up, as each location has been cleaned and checked by who ever took over accomodiation it should be locked (to prevent it getting dirty again).

Leave 1 set of ablutions open for use.

Comment

Was out by the feeding area on the ground on the sat night checking out my sgt's night vis gadget. Turned around to the coy harbor for a look. And there standing by the ditch looking at me with his night vis was Zulu.
          That was about as interesting as the assesment was for me. Tha crowd assessing us were way too involved in the assault. One of them Halting us at one stage to give the sec commander the benefit of his years of experience. I have to wonder is it assessors we were supposed to have or directing staff?
          Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
          Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
          do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by happenin View Post
            Tha crowd assessing us were way too involved in the assault. One of them Halting us at one stage to give the sec commander the benefit of his years of experience. I have to wonder is it assessors we were supposed to have or directing staff?
            Yeah seen this on last 2 assessments, its not meant to be that way and the years of experience aren't always the good years. Its meant to be hands off unless your going off on a complete wrong axis. As I said earlier it would be better to split over seperate weekends and have one team assessing to one standard.
            Last edited by Muzzle; 13 October 2009, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by happenin View Post
              The crowd assessing us were way too involved in the assault. One of them Halting us at one stage to give the sec commander the benefit of his years of experience. I have to wonder is it assessors we were supposed to have or directing staff?
              ... and this is exactly the type of feedback which should be going back to the Brigade HQ
              of the assessors concerned
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
              X