the assessments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the assessments

reporting live. today dev and myself met kermit and doc man. It is very nice here.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

How's the weather? Is Kermit an actual frog? Is Docman an actual doctor and male? Does the guardroom still look like the shithole it really is? How's the food?

So many questions, so little time.

Comment

Whats goin on???
      Facts are meaningless - you could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
        reporting live. today dev and myself met kermit and doc man. It is very nice here.
        Saw you alright - you didn't look overly happy at the time

Didn't spot Dev or Docman, don't know what Kermit looks like

Met Traumagod - was in good form
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

SHITE!!! I think I was supposed to be doing duties this weekend:( I wasn't up last Tuesday so I'm not sure!!!! Would have liked to have watched!!! Damn.
          I probably am wrong, sorry about that!!!

Please PM me to correct me.

But, not if I state an opinion, only if I state something as truth!!!

I have bad opinions but I stick by them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hello Alaska View Post
            How's the weather? Is Kermit an actual frog? Is Docman an actual doctor and male? Does the guardroom still look like the shithole it really is? How's the food?

So many questions, so little time.
            Weather was surprising good inspite of the forecast (but very windy in Kilbride on Friday). We couldn't really tell you what the camp is like as we didn't spend a lot of time there. Food was grand as it normally is.

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
            Saw you alright - you didn't look overly happy at the time

Didn't spot Dev
            If you saw Trellheim chances are you saw me

Comment

Congrats to all who attended the assessments in what ever capacity, great job done. I also saw and was talking to Kermit and Docman.
              Lock and load

Comment

A big Hmmmmmm, with extra frowning and raised eyebrows from me wrt the assessments
                "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Why so?

Comment

Maybe we didn't say hello. Were you an assessee ?
                    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Or an assessor?????:confused::confused:
                      Lock and load

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
                        Why so?
                        I'll probably just keep it to the non-public forum, but the real truth of what happened in our Coy AO needs to be highlighted at what a complete and utter waste of money, and peoples time this "Assessment" is

I was trying to keep an eye out for possible IMO'ers but I was too deep in complete and utter bullshit to pay any real attention to meeting up.

Gross negligence and incompetence are the most prominent words in my memory at the moment as well as a "Not give the **** about subordinates" attitudes and "Sure, we're only reservists" excuses for complete idiocy.

One thing I would like to say is a very big Thank You to a certain Officer who saw the position I was trying to resolve for my troops, and went out of his way to accommodate my requests for help. A little faith restored in where a Leaders priority should be. Again, a very grateful thank you.
                        Last edited by ZULU; 4 October 2009, 23:10.
                        "The Question is not: how far you will take this? The Question is do you possess the constitution to go as far as is needed?"

Comment

Just back meself, met Truck Driver. Great job mate. Good show from the detail office as per usual. Probably met some more from IMO but didn't know your alter egos so Hello again!
                          Go Mairidís Beo

Comment

I was there aswel...good craic and some random moments, like when the medic popped out with blades of grass between his knuckles sayinging he was wolverine. Wonder if it was an IMOer
                            Sir I cant find my peltors........Private they are on your face

Comment

Originally posted by EL_CAPATIANO View Post
                              Or an assessor?????:confused::confused:
                              That would be telling....
                              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                              X