X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buck
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit
    The whole uploading images from your computer is also ****ed. The problem lies with how the board is set up, not the user.
    Agree. That's why a tutorial would save some hassle

Leave a comment:

• midnight oil
    replied
    Originally posted by hopper View Post
    Ah ok. Do you know what were the requirements to be entitled to it?

I might give my old orderly room a ring during the week but if the gratuity amounted to around €20 or €30 per year I don't think I will bother chasing up about it.
    not off hand. The rate of grat is rank dependant as I said, I think a BSM gets about €100 a year. Bearing in mind the only people with a FLR commitment are people that leave before 12 years

Leave a comment:

• hopper
    replied
    Originally posted by midnight oil View Post
    Not everyone on the FLR is entitled to a gratuity, it was rank dependant. You are usually on the FLR of your old unit. The orderly room there are still responsible for your admin
    Ah ok. Do you know what were the requirements to be entitled to it?

I might give my old orderly room a ring during the week but if the gratuity amounted to around €20 or €30 per year I don't think I will bother chasing up about it.

Leave a comment:

• Buck
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
    I'd say that one is just an older post, where the attachment was lost in the matrix somewhere.
    Even so, this causes confusion every time images are posted

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    I'd say that one is just an older post, where the attachment was lost in the matrix somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Buck
    replied
    Originally posted by midnight oil View Post
    I cannot view these attachments, is it me or is the the post?

No it's the post. Can a mod sticky an image tutorial?

If you're uploading photos from a URL, uncheck the box first - the one that says retrieve files and reference locally or something

Leave a comment:

• midnight oil
    replied
    Originally posted by jack nastyface
    [ATTACH]7013[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7014[/ATTACH] First Line Reserve...Oh Dear...
    I cannot view these attachments, is it me or is the the post?

Leave a comment:

• midnight oil
    replied
    Originally posted by hopper View Post
    Sorry to drag an old thread back up again guys but I have been on the FLR for the last few years and did not realise that I was possibly entitled to a gratuity each year. I certainly never received one anyway.

Is it worth my while chasing this up now? Who would I have to even contact, would it be the pay section in Renmore?
    Not everyone on the FLR is entitled to a gratuity, it was rank dependant. You are usually on the FLR of your old unit. The orderly room there are still responsible for your admin

Leave a comment:

• kaiser
    replied
    i,d start by ringing your old ordely room they might have dealt with this situation before
    if you get no joy your next stop is renmore

Leave a comment:

• hopper
    replied
    Sorry to drag an old thread back up again guys but I have been on the FLR for the last few years and did not realise that I was possibly entitled to a gratuity each year. I certainly never received one anyway.

Is it worth my while chasing this up now? Who would I have to even contact, would it be the pay section in Renmore?

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    That is assuming that all other ranks get the same no matter what their rank.

Leave a comment:

• ollie
    replied
    The grats only €31 a year now??, used to be about £100 .
    my last payment was around €200. Go figure .

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Apoliges had a few too many last night.. this post is correct:

http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com...&postcount=265

Leave a comment:

• johnny no stars
    replied
    Well according to DeV in another post they get 300 euro... not 1000 euro. I tried to look for the figures myself, wasn't sure what I found, but when I divided it by the number beside it I got the 300ish figure... I seriously seriously doubt they get 1000 euro....

Leave a comment:

• paul g
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry View Post
    So the FLR has nearly as many officers as other ranks - and the officers get over 32 times the gratuity that the other ranks do. Is there really a need to have so many officers in the first line reserve?
    If you've ever worked in consulting you'd know that the first rule is management is to protect your own intrests and let the others go and hang.

Nobody I'm sure begrudges the OR their 31 euro a year, but it seems that every officer who ever served in the FLR?. Still its a nice little earner for retired oficers, to add to the pension.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X