No announcement yet.

Oct 2009 An Cosantoir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent seen the recent Cosantoir could someone please explain what is going on here
    Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

It relates to the holding of CISM Cycling competiton that was held in Ireland in September or October.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
        It relates to the holding of CISM Cycling competiton that was held in Ireland in September or October.
        Cheers
        Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something.sigpic

Comment

Don't worry I know it all down to the fine detail and reallycouldn't be arsed going in to the finer points to avoid the witch hunt allthough with no Squadron Sergeant no witch hunt....Pity that man was good at starting investigations any way anything else I've had to say has been by PM to any one who wanted to comment.

I won't draw any more attention to yourselves...I'll see the adjudant in work next week any way...lol
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

BACK ON TOPIC the current An Cosantoir has a good article about Ogham Stone { Well I say good but my pic isn't in there }
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
              BACK ON TOPIC the current An Cosantoir has a good article about Ogham Stone { Well I say good but my pic isn't in there }
              thas probably more to do with the size of the paper its printed on
              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

ouch!

Comment

Oh that'd hurt if it wasn't s from the man in the unit where the the smart guy is the one who reads the comics out to the others.
                  "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                    Oh that'd hurt if it wasn't s from the man in the unit where the the smart guy is the one who reads the comics out to the others.
                    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                    X