X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    Oh that'd hurt if it wasn't s from the man in the unit where the the smart guy is the one who reads the comics out to the others.

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    Oh that'd hurt if it wasn't s from the man in the unit where the the smart guy is the one who reads the comics out to the others.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    ouch!

Leave a comment:

• hedgehog
    replied
    Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    BACK ON TOPIC the current An Cosantoir has a good article about Ogham Stone { Well I say good but my pic isn't in there }
    thas probably more to do with the size of the paper its printed on

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    BACK ON TOPIC the current An Cosantoir has a good article about Ogham Stone { Well I say good but my pic isn't in there }

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Don't worry I know it all down to the fine detail and reallycouldn't be arsed going in to the finer points to avoid the witch hunt allthough with no Squadron Sergeant no witch hunt....Pity that man was good at starting investigations any way anything else I've had to say has been by PM to any one who wanted to comment.

I won't draw any more attention to yourselves...I'll see the adjudant in work next week any way...lol

Leave a comment:

• fred the red
    replied
    Originally posted by DeV View Post
    It relates to the holding of CISM Cycling competiton that was held in Ireland in September or October.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    It relates to the holding of CISM Cycling competiton that was held in Ireland in September or October.

Leave a comment:

• fred the red
    replied
    I havent seen the recent Cosantoir could someone please explain what is going on here

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    And they got extensions for mandays (but these won't qualify for grat)

Leave a comment:

• ZULU
    replied
    at a minimum, 700 mandays for support alone. This being paid at mainly higher rates of pay for officers snco's
    Last edited by ZULU; 7 November 2009, 11:36.

Leave a comment:

• greyfox
    replied
    somebody mentioned the emperors clothes
    reminds me of the johnny Knoxville film "the ringer" except we were never going to win any medals
    fast tracked in everything medical ,uniforms, swearing in , 31 cav were merely the administrative unit and were told what to do from on high ,
    id love to know what the whole thing cost in terms of man days and euros ,

Leave a comment:

• bunny shooter
    replied
    Murph, I am not willing to say anymore as tbh the whole thing along with a few other things which have come to light leaves a bad taste in my mouth and as stated I don't want to risk being paraded when I next parade as we all know we are not annoymous here :wink:

And I'd rather an honourable discharge when the end comes
    Last edited by bunny shooter; 7 November 2009, 00:27.

Leave a comment:

• madmark
    replied
    Originally posted by bunny shooter View Post
    Ya ! America I heard ?

After posting here we could both loose our stripes and definately kiss the next one goodbye too
    **** it!!!!
    its only another strip

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    Ya ! America I heard ?

After posting here we could both loose our stripes and definately kiss the next one goodbye too
    Not Really.
    Its common knowledge I knew it before you just didn't post it,

Whether it was a directorate fron the powers that be to fast track them along or whether it was the CO just doing as he was told we'll never knos as even the CO of the unit would pull the publicity on the event,

Don't know what all the fuss was about any way, they were shite and the germans won it On 31 Cavs home track so nothing to get too excited about, plus the waste in RDF manhours setting up the event was disgrace full but a usual just the CO doing as he is told..wouldn't be a man to question orders, or even have an opinion of his own when it comes to such things.

Good unit for the size of it to be able to dig out in everything, problem has been the CO allowing the unit to be overtasked without having the people or traing to be able to the things they should be doing.
    Last edited by hptmurphy; 6 November 2009, 23:21.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X