7 day Croagh Patrick challenge 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 day Croagh Patrick challenge 2010

Hi guys, The 4th annual 7 day croagh patrick challenge will take place on the 11th-17th of march 2010.
    The 7 day challenge is to climb croagh patrick once every day for seven days and is in aid of the Irish autism action.
    I myself will be taking part in all 7 days of the challenge, I have posted this topic in the hopes of gaining more support for this event and to ask the members of this site to take part in the challenge.
    People can show their support by taking part in only 1 day to all 7 days,
    registration is now open and will close on the 1st March 2010.
    Many thanks.
    More info at www.croaghpatrickchallenge.com

Registration link here http://www.croaghpatrickchallenge.com/registration.html

Originally posted by snip1 View Post
    Hi guys, The 4th annual 7 day croagh patrick challenge will take place on the 11th-17th of march 2010.
    The 7 day challenge is to climb croagh patrick once every day for seven days and is in aid of the Irish autism action.
    I myself will be taking part in all 7 days of the challenge, I have posted this topic in the hopes of gaining more support for this event and to ask the members of this site to take part in the challenge.
    People can show their support by taking part in only 1 day to all 7 days,
    registration is now open and will close on the 1st March 2010.
    Many thanks.
    More info at www.croaghpatrickchallenge.com

Registration link here http://www.croaghpatrickchallenge.com/registration.html
    Get this over to the Cadet School. Let's see if any of this years intake are up to it. They're all grads and think that they're the dogs.

Comment

Didn't some Cadets a few years back set a record for the most ascents of Carrauntoohil in 24 hrs?
      "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Working...
      X