Med coys RDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med coys RDF

Folks, quick question. Do all officers in RDF med coys HAVE to be medical doctors? Could a nurse, paramedic or EMT become an officer in these unit?
    Go Mairidís Beo

You can be a dentist too, a pharmacist as well. All gazetted posts on the Med Coys are (T) so unless you' ve some type of qual then no I'd say. However there are officers serving with the Med Coys who are not doctors.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

We have several officers parading with our unit that are not Doctors

But as far as I know these don't fill appointments in our unit strength, I think most of them are filling vacancies in infantry units.

So unless the person is either a Doctor , Pharmacist or Dentist then the answer is no. , with regarding to filling a vacancy on a Medical Company unit's strength.
      I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Locally we have a guy , paramedic, commissioned but no appointment within RDF medical circles, now a cavalry type.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
        X