No announcement yet.

PNCO Course East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if SNCO stands for Special NCO then Luchie's Tpt Coy certainly has four of them!
    I'm not a number, I'm a free man.
    Who is number 1?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prisoner View Post
      Now that the Std Cse got the chop what's the odds on a hat trick? (Snr Cse for the chop)
      News to me....
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
        Unit or Coy, if I remember rightly there aren't 4 SNCOs on establishment of a Tpt Coy?!
        You know how to find out, though....
        Last edited by Truck Driver; 10 February 2010, 18:06.
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
          I seem to remember being in the DFTC the same weekend as a MT Instructors course at the end of January?
          Good for you.

But the prelim was not run in DFTC, so I can only assume the rest of the crse is not.
          The w/e that was cancelled was the 9/10 Jan.

As for SNCOs we have more than 1 CS posts in the coy.
          Without supplies no army is brave.

—Frederick the Great,

Instructions to his Generals, 1747

Comment

"The Std NCO course was never on to get the chop."

The view can reasonably be taken that as the course is not being run this year it is in effect getting the chop.

Does anyone know the last time/year when a Std NCO Cse was not run?
            Who is number 1?

Comment

"The Std NCO course was never on to get the chop."

The view can reasonably be taken that as the course is not being run this year it is in effect getting the chop.

Does anyone know the last time/year when a Std NCO Cse was not run?
              Where did you hear that the Std NCO Course was off ?

Comment

Last Tuesday night.
                Who is number 1?

Comment

I was misinformed as well; I thought the Std cse was on.
                  "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

The PNCO Cse in the East IS BACK ON
                    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

On the bus, off the bus...
                      "Attack your attic with a Steyr....as seen on the Late Late Show..."

Comment

Last Tuesday night.
                        Originally posted by kermit
                        The Std NCO course was never on to be off! Not every course is run every year. I believe there is a new syllabus for it in train anyway.
                        News to me....

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                        I was misinformed as well; I thought the Std cse was on.
                        As I said, so did I

Originally posted by Vickers View Post
                        The PNCO Cse in the East IS BACK ON
                        Oh, good Jaysus

Originally posted by concussion View Post
                        On the bus, off the bus...

But not remotely funny for those personnel who had altered their summer plans based
                        on the course being "off", and now having to rejig again, or miss out altogether....

Comment

Std NCO Cse isn't on the ATD

Comment

Lads is there any confirmation this is back on. I have 5 people marked in to do it and a Cpl to instruct but far as we know its scrapped

Comment

Nothing official yet anyway

Comment

Unit commanders were officially informed on Friday afternoon. They should get their finger out and tell the rest of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X