Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaiser View Post
    I heared a rumour and it made me laugh heartily
    The new ceremonial we have, new green bodies painted everything that should be black newly painted shinny bayonets etc etc
    Well the air corps don't like the green so they want there GOH rifles you guessed it BLUE
    Blue Rifles Why not Blue Boots as well. LOL It would make for a unique Colour co-ordinated GOH.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiser View Post
      I heared a rumour and it made me laugh heartily
      The new ceremonial we have, new green bodies painted everything that should be black newly painted shinny bayonets etc etc
      Well the air corps don't like the green so they want there GOH rifles you guessed it BLUE
      That's gotta be a ballhop...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

• There,s 6000 rifles been up graded, it looks like the fore grip will be following next year fingers crossed
        No laser,s or thermals.

Comment

• but if the rails are on you can stick on some aftermarket stuff, no ?
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Most people have a miniature fit if you try using your own kit. Imagine how people would act if you started putting stuff on your rifle!
            But yes, private purchase aftermarket lasers, lights, grips and even additional sights could be mounted on the rails.

Comment

• people were forever sticking maglites on the foregrip ? a fair few use their own sling too.

Comment

• Originally posted by F_M View Post
                Most people have a miniature fit if you try using your own kit. Imagine how people would act if you started putting stuff on your rifle!
                But yes, private purchase aftermarket lasers, lights, grips and even additional sights could be mounted on the rails.
                You won't be able to purchase a laser for a rifle unless you already have a firearms licence. You won't be able to get it mail order either. (Not legally anyway).

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Does it come under the firearms act?

Comment

• Guys U stick anything on U want if your unit allows it but it,l be all stripped of and god knows where it,l end up after an annual ordnance

Comment

• Looks like the russians have changed how they clear their weapons after ranges; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8-S2W1_Cw
                      Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

• thats excellent, great find, reminds me of 2 Cav coming off duty.

Comment

Does it come under the firearms act?
                          Yup. And it can't be shipped without a permit.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• I've gone through the legislation and all I can find is that a IR light emitting device that is designed for a firearm is classed as a firearm and would then require a licence provided it has a serial number.

The Firearms Act says nothing about lasers. I haven't been able to find any other legislation regarding lasers so in my understanding, a laser in the visible light spectrum would be legal.

What is Ordinance's stance on putting accessories on weapons?

Comment

• Guess.

Comment

I've gone through the legislation and all I can find is that a IR light emitting device that is designed for a firearm is classed as a firearm and would then require a licence provided it has a serial number.

The Firearms Act says nothing about lasers. I haven't been able to find any other legislation regarding lasers so in my understanding, a laser in the visible light spectrum would be legal.

What is Ordinance's stance on putting accessories on weapons?
                                look above to 754 for ordnance stance
                                basically no one can make any adjustments or mods to weapons without the clearance of D-Ord

Comment

Working...
                                X