X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunn1 View Post
    I got the same email for the eastern bde,I got my number already I made it into the top 100 but with 40 gone off the list I'm in the top 60 now and I joined the fca,the fca interview was just as hard as the PDF interview,shows how hard it is to get into the arm now a days
    Nice to see someone somewhere is making an effort to screen out the Walter Mittys at source !

Leave a comment:

• Gunn1
    replied
    I got the same email for the eastern bde,I got my number already I made it into the top 100 but with 40 gone off the list I'm in the top 60 now and I joined the fca,the fca interview was just as hard as the PDF interview,shows how hard it is to get into the arm now a days

Leave a comment:

• spaceghetti
    replied
    Originally posted by REX View Post
    The western Bde applicants who didn't get to the medicals but passed the interview were sent an e-mail telling them that they would be contacted, in the new year, with their placement number for consideration later in 2011, when they hope to recruit again.
    Yeah, thats what i'm on about. I got that email as well.

Leave a comment:

• REX
    replied
    Originally posted by amurph0 View Post
    It's a lot more then 150. There are at least 500 people on the waiting list. I know one person who's number is in the mid 400's.

Thats in the Southern Bde anyways.
    The western Bde applicants who didn't get to the medicals but passed the interview were sent an e-mail telling them that they would be contacted, in the new year, with their placement number for consideration later in 2011, when they hope to recruit again.

Leave a comment:

• spaceghetti
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunn1 View Post
    There are alot of rumors that the easternbde will be recruiting in march,they put the top 150 people that applied in the last recruitment on a waiting list so I wonder if that means they will be recruiting more than 1 platoon next time
    It's a lot more then 150. There are at least 500 people on the waiting list. I know one person who's number is in the mid 400's.

Thats in the Southern Bde anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Gunn1
    replied
    There are alot of rumors that the easternbde will be recruiting in march,they put the top 150 people that applied in the last recruitment on a waiting list so I wonder if that means they will be recruiting more than 1 platoon next time

Leave a comment:

• Hello Alaska
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
    why would it just be regional recruiting? isn't that like discrimination a little bit?!

anyhow any recruitment is good news so good luck.
    It's Bde specific recruitment as obviously certain Bde's have manpower issues, however you don't have to live within the Bde area to apply

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    why would it just be regional recruiting?
    Presumably that is where the powers-that-be see the most pressing needs ?

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    why would it just be regional recruiting? isn't that like discrimination a little bit?!

It isn't discrimination in any way. Most people applied for all brigades.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalGreenJacket
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ODIN
    replied
    Good news for the DF as a whole. Hopefully the same will be happening in the East and West!!

Leave a comment:

• apod
    replied
    Bit of good news.Two furthur recruit platoons pencilled in for BTC south in 2011.One in march the next in september.AFAIK they are also coming out of the last campaigns list.
    Good news for those who disdnt make it last time.
    Last edited by apod; 26 December 2010, 07:28. Reason: Requested to.

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by The Prisoner View Post
    TD, I'm surprised at you. For someone who spent many the hour debating weighty matters after hours to express surprise. Come January I can see you in the corner with your ould Glengarry on, inside out and back to front
    You're obviously not with the program, Prisoner

My travels continue apace, unfortunately....

Leave a comment:

• The Prisoner
    replied
    TD, I'm surprised at you. For someone who spent many the hour debating weighty matters after hours to express surprise. Come January I can see you in the corner with your ould Glengarry on, inside out and back to front

Leave a comment:

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by The Prisoner View Post
    ....we have weighty matters to debate on this forum and clarity of thought and argument are of the utmost importance so as to separate the dreamers from the pragmatists.
    Holy Jaysus, Prisoner, what the hell have you been eating lately.... ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X