Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

Well done to each and every member of the Irish Defence forces today for a brilliant turn out for the visit of HM Queen Elizabeth, it was a very proud moment for the country and a fantastic display of our country's military personnel.
    "The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck."

+1

Comment

i didnt get to see it earlier on the tv but i just watched a video put up on youtube by the DF press office and they looked very impressive alright!

Comment

I am currently in the United States, and unfortunately, the only thing I saw on
        Fox News was scenes of scuffles in Dublin

Saw a very brief clip of the Queen's arrival in Baldonnel on the BBC website

Will be checking this out more in a bit

Well done to all concerned
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

very good job indeed to all who took part.
          If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

A man's worth is no greater than the worth of his ambitions."
          - Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Galway hooker11 View Post
            Well done to each and every member of the Irish Defence forces today for a brilliant turn out for the visit of HM Queen Elizabeth, it was a very proud moment for the country and a fantastic display of our country's military personnel.
            Not forgetting the ones we didn't see !

Comment

Well done to everyone involved. Very impressive. So far so good.

Comment

A very big thank you to each and every one of you , the country is proud of you.
                Makes me proud to have served in the PDF and I took great pleasure in describing the drill movements to my children who hopefully some day will serve as well.
                Well done.

Comment

Agreed the Defence Forces did our country proud and will continue to do so even if they are cut back but your only as good as your last gig

Comment

Looking forward to next An Cosantoir should have some great photos

Comment

Working...
                    X