Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morpheus
    replied
    whats a sub??? please explain.... is it a reservist called up to join PDF???:-patriot:

Leave a comment:

• Commando69
    replied
    We just got a a bunch of new lads in and we're three weeks into training ( not counting the 2 introduction weeks cos they are a joke)

Leave a comment:

• 3 Star Pte FCA
    replied
    Thanks, you help a lot. Still have'nt got the letter though.
    :-patriot: :-patriot: :-patriot:

Leave a comment:

• yooklid
    replied
    let us know if you get called up 3*

-Y

Leave a comment:

• Ex-soldier
    replied
    I'm not sure but I do know that they replaced people in my platoon a few weeks after training began. The later replacements were ex-soldiers anyway so they did not need as much training. If my memory serves me correctly, they replaced about 5 guys with at least 1-2 leaving in the first 2 days. Then after a few weeks they did not replace those who left.

Leave a comment:

• Cosantor
    replied
    How long into the recruit traing can a sub be called in to repalce someone? I persume it as to be in the first few weeks?

Leave a comment:

• Ex-soldier
    replied
    Subs are also used to replace the few who will get scared of the abuse dished out to them in the first few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    You mean you get kicked out if you don't shower:D

Leave a comment:

• Cosantor
    replied
    Apparently there is a panel of 20 subs and if there are non-showers on the day that the recruit platoon gets sworn in then the shortfall is made up from the subs.
    I don't know if the next recruit platoon is then drawn form the subs panel and the shortfall made up of new recruits, perhaps someone else can answer this.
    And also how many recurit platoons are each brigade planning on taking in and what is the time frame??

Leave a comment:

• 3 Star Pte FCA
    started a topic "Subs" in the PDF

"Subs" in the PDF

I've found out that I am on the subs list for PDF training. What will this mean in terms of training? I found-out over the phone so I don't much info on "subs" and what thay do. Any info will be nice.
    Thanks in advance!
    :flagwave: :flagwave: :flagwave:
Working...
X