Irishmilitaryonline.com Submission to Green Paper/White Paper on Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pure Hover View Post
    ..................is he referring to the Provos attempts to train the FARC?
    that thought entered my head - the goal was so open that i assumed, not knowing the political provenance of this gentleman, that he was taking the piss out of SF.

oh...

Comment

• McLochlann's way of solving the worlds military problems http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msbfN81Gm0.
      Last edited by sofa; 12 December 2013, 23:01.

Comment

• I thought to be neutral there had to be a war going on somewhere that may or may not affect national interests.

Hasn't been one since 1939, so wheres all this neutrality shit at?

Surely when the war ended the existence of belligerent no belligerent states and self imposed neutrality ended?

Declaring neutrality means fcuk all,being able to defend it being the key. Look at the traditionally neutral states such as Sweden and Switzerland and look at their defence spending.

The only way we could defend anything approaching neutrality would be forming an alliance which contradicts neutrality.

I might be stupid, but I'll never go for election based on that, however it would seem that Scum Fein have getting elected for stupidity down to a fine art!..where do I sign up.....have my own black and decker for knee cappings, although I'd fail at having to shag Mary Lou
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• shin fein are isolationests. Must easer to control a inward looking people

Comment

• "if Ireland can genuinely get itself back to a truly neutral position".

LOL

Ah g'wan Sinn Fein, role out the "NATO compatible PC-9's" gambit again.

I really don't think they're stupid enough to believe what they're saying - they're spouting nonsense because it's effective in reaching out to a certain type of Irish person, whose understanding of our military history & how we fit into the wider world, is effectively zilch.

Comment

• "
              if Ireland can genuinely get itself back to a truly neutral position
              ".

Only if we dig up Devalera and put him back in power

(a) hes dead
              (b) The Ireland concept failed.
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by pym View Post
                "if Ireland can genuinely get itself back to a truly neutral position".

LOL

I really don't think they're stupid enough to believe what they're saying - they're spouting nonsense because it's effective in reaching out to a certain type of Irish person, whose understanding of our military history & how we fit into the wider world, is effectively zilch.
                You mean the Shame fail voter?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                  You mean the Shame fail voter?
                  The disaffected flower people.

Having fun thinking about what "truly neutral position" SF want us to go back to - is it the one with British occupied ports around the coast? Or the one with British listening stations in Donegal for enemy naval activity? Or is it the one where we've got no problem being part of a military alliance and would really really like free US equipment, except if that means recognizing partition?

Comment

• Originally posted by pym View Post
                    "if Ireland can genuinely get itself back to a truly neutral position".

LOL

The backroom boys are anything but stupid. they know there are plenty of braindeads out there who do not vote . and it's just a matter of finding the right
                    catch phrase or convince them they are victums of something or other to get them down to the polling booth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sofa View Post
                      The backroom boys are anything but stupid. they know there are plenty of braindeads out there who do not vote . and it's just a matter of finding the right
                      catch phrase or convince them they are victums of something or other to get them down to the polling booth.
                      If those same braindeads out there get those shame fein scumbag terrorist groupies elected, they certainly will be victims; we all will be.

Comment

• The ONLY good that would EVER come from Scum Féin getting into power would be how quickly they'd be found out. Only problem is that many many would suffer until they could be booted out. Populist shitebags.
                        I knew a simple soldier boy.....
                        Who grinned at life in empty joy,
                        Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
                        And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
                        With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
                        He put a bullet through his brain.
                        And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
                        Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
                        Sneak home and pray you'll never know
                        The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

• Invoking Godwins rule.

The path SF is currently following is the same route the Nazi Party took. There are other similarities too if you look closer.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
                            Invoking Godwins rule.

The path SF is currently following is the same route the Nazi Party took. There are other similarities too if you look closer.
                            Both a shower of wankers?
                            I knew a simple soldier boy.....
                            Who grinned at life in empty joy,
                            Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
                            And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
                            With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
                            He put a bullet through his brain.
                            And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
                            Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
                            Sneak home and pray you'll never know
                            The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

• shin fein come to power, will they ban elections in the name of the Irish people, and turn us in to a marxist state.

Are the Army who are sworn to uphold the Constitution going to roll out the 105s and make it two nil.?

Comment

• Sinn Fein as a minority coalition partner, as distasteful as it sounds, might be good in the long run if they were to get wiped out like the greens or the PDs
                                You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Working...
                                X