Type 95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Type 95

Anyone heard/read/seen/(shot) this thing?

Meh.

Well it looks very like the French FAMAS. which I have got to hold, but never fired.

The site also says it is based on the FAMAS and the SA80, the FAMAS is alright but looks more at home in a programe like Stargate SG1 or some other scfi flick.

Comment

The FAMAS is a very solid reliable weapon its only real weakness is that it requires the french service 5.56mm for optimum performance whereas its competitors are all optimised for NATO 5.56mm.
      "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

yeah when i subscribed to Janes Defence weekly a few years ago, i read about this, basically they said the chinese just ripped the idea off european countries. I wonder what its like to fire?

Comment

China has had links with the French defence industy in the past, perhaps they had French input in the design process.
          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

ive only read a bit about it. looks like someone cross bred an ak47 a styer and a famass

Comment

You can now buy deact versions for about £1,000 sterling.
              The first I saw or heard of this weapon was when Hong Kong was handed back to China.

Comment

Working...
              X