Irish Army UAV's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Army UAV's

http://www.kolumbus.fi/janipartanen/apache.mpg (4.64 MB)

Have a look at this IR footage - it appears to show a number of unarmed farmers being gunned down at close range by an Apache Crew.

interesting to say the least.

That's a very Kent Brockman like conclusion....

Comment

So what really happened?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

whoever they are its pretty graphic footage

Comment

Graphic that is putting it vey mildly to say the least not much left at the scene body wise I would say.
          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
          http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Might be out in south america, war against drugs. Who knows?

Comment

thats nothing,
              i saw one once from a spectre gunship in afghanistan, pretty gruesome to say the least.
              i dont have the file anymore tho.
              "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
              "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

I just located this info about the clip....

This footage from Iraq is quickly making it's way around the Internet:
                "A graphic US military video showing the killing of three Iraqi people is being circulated via the web after appearing on US TV news channel ABC News. The one-minute file, filmed from a US Apache helicopter, shows three suspected Iraqi insurgents being shot with 30mm cannon fire. The clip was cut from a longer video obtained by ABC News last week and verified by a senior US army official. The MPEG format file has been posted to several right-wing US forums, where the effectiveness of the Apache's firepower has been celebrated. So far though, in spite of its graphic nature, the film does not seem to have attracted much attention from the anti-war movement."

Source: Journalism.co.uk

The unedited version of this video reportedly shows the three handling an RPG or shoulder fired missle.
                so it appears it could have been edited to cause general outrage in the anti war movement, coincidental too, that it has come out now, possibly damaging for one of the presidential candidates in the USA!!!
                "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Working...
                X