Last years exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last years exercises

last year B coy 7 inf did a FIBUA ex with the navy...how often does that happen? any one here on a big ex like that, or had use of the MILES/TESS? thanks -

[MOD: General replies only.Do not discuss operational matters]

Yup, I was also on that exercise, was meant to do a training exercise with mowags or scorpions with the 9bn last summer. Its fairly regular, but it has to be spread around all units so you may not see it too often.
    If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

Re: Last years exercises

Originally posted by sunnyjim
      last year B coy 7 inf did a FIBUA ex with the navy...
      Oh so the 7th bn is just B coy now eh?

well listen here sunny jim.... there were 5 other companys on that exercise A to E... (there is 5 companys in the 7th bn) and B coy never got to toucg a naval craft! only C & E did!

and just incase you dont belive me....

http://www.military.ie/pr/an_cosantoir.htm
      Last edited by T.I.M.; 22 January 2004, 03:23.
      Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Dont ask me I was just there on medical attachment. I think it was to get the involved in a section or platoon attack???:D
        If your not in bed by 4 o' clock it's time to go home!

Comment

The Mowags are an Infantry vehicle Only, one is assigned to the cav and that is the mobile work shop.

As for working with Scorpions.....same concept as working with AML 90s during the past few PSO OPERATIONS.....ALTHOUGH i DOUBT IF THERE WAS ANY INTERACTION .They were probably allowed to look at them and then The cav carried on about their own business ....as we tend to do!

The only person allowed to work with Armour around here is you ! And only because you can fix things that nobody else can!
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
          X