Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earhart
    replied
    And people wonder why the standard of posts of this board have dropped!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    and your sweet dulcet limerick brogue............tar mac yer drive fer ya boss???

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    Hillarious!! NOT........

You know, I can still hear your Cork accent even when I read your posts

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    no doubt next time i see them they will have alloy wheels and "civic" in the blast shield

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    ya....regiment also fitted solid tyres so they wouldnt get slashed....and an alarm and imobiliser

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    I can't believe I fell for that!!!!!!!

lol

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    probably is lockwire on them........jap said he didnt want any of his precious toys to end up on blocks in a halting site........

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    Have not inspected the wheels and have not seen or heard that there is lockwire on any part of the wheels.

Learn to read your private messages!

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    nah...had a wank before i left the house this morning....oh by the way...did the regiment put lockwire on the wheel studs of your l7o before they brought them down to LK??

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    Getting a bit desperate boforgunner????

Leave a comment:

• boforgunner
    Gunnery Sgt.

• boforgunner
    replied
    still waiting for those e-mails to come rolling in folks!!!!come on!even if you know of someone in your own unit who got stripes at that time put them in touch with me!!

Leave a comment:

• rebel Reservist
    O/C

• rebel Reservist
    replied
    Platoon Sgt for the 24hr exercise.........on a cpls course makes no sense......the potential ncos course syllabus leads to the training of section comdrs not as pln sgts......

how did that come about ??

also check the post no offense was made relating to the standard........

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    Ok, let me get this right - females topped the course so you want to know if the standard was low! That comment doesn't justify a response.

The overall standard was no lower than usual. The females topped the written examinations and a female had been Platoon Sgt for the 24hr exercise. The female that came 1st was applying for the cadets I believe. I don' t know how she got on. The other female is about to be commissioned (FCA) next year.

Leave a comment:

• rebel Reservist
    O/C

• rebel Reservist
    replied
    dont get me wrong i wasnt suggesting that anything untoward went on .........i heard that 1st and 2nd place on the course were female and that the awards were warranted....my question was were they exceptional soldiers (regardless of sex) as from the earlier posts it was obviously very physically demanding....or was the standard on the course low??? (not meant to insult anyone on the board) my query really is if the course was so tactically orientated and physically tough it seems that these females must have been shit hot to top the course......

also are they still active as i have come across some great female ptes who went on courses and then lost interest afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    What difference does that make? We're all soldiers. If a female soldier happens to be the best POT then she gets it. There was nothing untoward in relation to that award.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X