• Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    ? So exactly what is required for DOD ? lol /s
    I was being IRONIC.

Comment

• thats why I had the /s tag
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Word from RDFRA Facebook page is that former members have not been paid and DoD will be in touch with them

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
          Word from RDFRA Facebook page is that former members have not been paid and DoD will be in touch with them
          I've also noted from others I know that there is a similar issue for those who have left the RDF and moved into the PDF in the same period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auldsod View Post
            I've also noted from others I know that there is a similar issue for those who have left the RDF and moved into the PDF in the same period.
            Your DoD employee number is your army number so they have no way to relate it to for pay

Comment

• Exactly. You get a new army number.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                Your DoD employee number is your army number so they have no way to relate it to for pay
                Originally posted by Auldsod View Post
                Exactly. You get a new army number.
                Yup. Have to be discharged from the RDF to be enlisted in the PDF
                "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                X