Irish Recruiting videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Recruiting videos

I saw the videos while I was over. Anyone have a link for them?

Surely the US ones are superior Chuck?
    Meh.

Comment

he probably needs a good laugh!
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Actually the ones I saw were very well done.....Had a good soundtrack too.:D

Comment

An Army of One
          Be the Best
          Or
          A Life Less Ordinary

Have to say the Irish campaign was pretty good..
          Last edited by ForegoneReality; 15 April 2004, 01:38.
          True soldiers don't scurry for their reward..

Comment

Were those videos the same ones seen in the cinemas and on tv?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Silly question- I have been in a TV blackspot for the last 1 1/2 years, and never saw the adds for RDF recruitment. Anyone got a link??
              Take these men and women for your example.
              Like them, remember that posterity can only
              be for the free; that freedom is the sure
              possession of those who have the
              courage to defend it.
              Liberty is being free from the things we don't like in order to be slaves of the things we do like.
              If you're not ready to die for it, put the word freedom out of your vocabulary.

Comment

Here JAG I found this on Google

We create ideas that ensure growth for our clients.

At the bottom of the page is a list of link "A Life Less Ordinary" is at the top of the list.
                SALUTE:- Formal if infrequently observed wave at an officer usually followed by "hows it going sir ?"

Comment

HEY!!! it ends with Hueys or Blackhawks flying behind the ARW...

we dont have Hueys!!!

:D
                  "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                  "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus
                    HEY!!! it ends with Hueys or Blackhawks flying behind the ARW...

we dont have Hueys!!!

:D
                    That is East Timor and the Hueys are New Zealand's.

Comment

Hey, it ain't that bad actually....

I guess it also answers the question of what's happening to the Panhards!
                      Meh.

Comment

Went into Cawley-Nea's website and found the clips. But how do I view them?
                        Do I have to download them to my local drive first, or can I view them directly
                        from the site? And what application do I need to open the clips? They all seem to
                        end with a .mov extension.... Sorry, I wouldn't be the biggest computer freak in
                        the world, so any assistance is appreciated...
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

I have a 4 minute long DF Careers advertisement video on my hard drive. The only trouble is it's 40mb (35mb Zipped)! Anyone any suggestions on how to make it available online? It's pretty impressive.

Comment

If you have video editing software you could resize or reformat the file to make it smaller

Comment

Ya i think thats the one! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X