All Army 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Army 2004

All Army shoot 2004, whos going to be competing which compitions?
    Anyone willing to give their predictions on whos going to win what? :-patriot:

My money's on the 21st for the rifle.
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

3 Cav of course you philistine. Who will you be shooting with next year. I believe our opposition will include 11 S+T who we have met in years past....remember finner....Brendan you were too young ...or amI too old.

Will you be in the recce section corporals car again this year as anti armour...or will you be my driver .
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

3 Cav are winning here anyway hopefully it will be the same at the compitition!
        Id say you are to old but there you go. Well no matter where i am ill drive you mad again for the two weeks but when it comes to driveing youre nissan i dont know yet if ill be able to get the time off work but fingers crossed!:D

Comment

Be warned folks, there are some dark horses out there, all will be revealed on the day:D :D
          it will be long, it will be hard, and there will be no withdrawl
          Winston churchill

Comment

horses? cav?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

ho, ho, ho, No horses in th 7th Goldie, more like Grayhounds that can shoot. see ye there:D :D
              it will be long, it will be hard, and there will be no withdrawl
              Winston churchill

Comment

so i guess all wont be revealed on the day now...You wont see me there!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Guess who's hosting ?

PS no private transport lads. You have been warned.
                  "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Just wondering about something. Last night I was asked if I wanted to duties the week leading up the the All Army in a certain place called K******e camp. Apparently they are to get the camp ready for the competition. What does this mean anyone? Would this be to make the place look presentable for the brass or what?

Comment

Why is the 22nd Batt. tipped to win the LMG?

Anyone else differ in opinion?
                      As for accuracy, presumably the missile carries MRVs with terminal phase sensors and guidance.

Comment

All Army 2004

I saw the All Army Marksman badge being worn above the rank marking by an idividual and then another soldier with it worn under the rank marking, which is the correct place?

I have to say the badge worn above the rank looks fairly out of place but I only assume that because of the achievement that is why he put it there.

Also, anyone participating in this years all army? What do you think of the venue?
                        As for accuracy, presumably the missile carries MRVs with terminal phase sensors and guidance.

Comment

I'll be participating. The venue is a gem. A beautiful place. You wouldn't find a better camp/range in Ireland

Comment

Correct place is underneath the rank marking, on the right sleeve of the
                            uniform...

As for the venue, be expecting all 4 seasons in the one day !!!
                            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

yup... see you there folkes
                              Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X