Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo20
    replied
    Basically expect long hours, a lot of shouting, a lot of marching, a lot of work. You will be expected to have an in depth knowledge of foot drill, arms drill and rifle marksmanship (and demonstrate the ability to teach). Certain allowances are made for medics (i.e. they are given additional instruction on the weapons so that they can catch up, in their own spare time of course). You will be exhausted, you will feel abused but in the end it will be worth it.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    I suggest you transfer to a proper unit then. You are wasting your time with this crowd.

Leave a comment:

• cplPONTI
    replied
    well wat im lookin for is a rough outline of what the course entails...members of our unit havent partaken in an inf pots course for some time (about 6 yrs to be exact) so dey and our officers aint got the slighgtest notion

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    XXXXX is running it and it's in XXXXX state . However if you're in the XXXX Bde then it's in XXXXX state. XXXX you there !

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    To be honest,your cadre staff,your osifers,and the other NCOs in the unit should be giving you the details. if you dont even know who is running it,are you sure you are even going?

Leave a comment:

• cplPONTI
    started a topic Pots Course - Xxxxxx

Pots Course - Xxxxxx

lads going on the pots course in [MOD: Edit] in less than [MOD: Edit] time. wats de state of the camp and who are doin the runnin of it (cadre staff aint 2 informativ) p.s. bein a medic and all wat am i ta expect for the 2 weeks...since i aint got a clue of weapons or tactics...:confused:

MOD: Operational information deleted and points awarded, have a nice camp.
Working...
X