No announcement yet.

Urgent Help Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffe a word from the wise ... when down stay down...if young enough there is always next year!.why risk a life time over one missed chance!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

USMC??, I might actually think about that ya, where do I get info on that?

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
        Coffe a word from the wise ... when down stay down...if young enough there is always next year!.why risk a life time over one missed chance!

That's a little cryptic HP?:confused:

Comment

Steve said they were taking on a lot this year if I got pushed to the next intake does anyone have a ballpark figure on how long I'd have to wait?, would I have to send in another application form or would they push me into the next group?

Comment

what months are the df takeing on recruits?

Comment

Not sure, but isn't there normally intakes around september time??

In regards to RM. When I applied for them it took me about 10 months anyway. Their medical is less stringent than the one over here (H&S bs), but they're allowed to beast the hell out of you on PRMC. Alot of the guys on my PRMC came off with stress injuries and such, I did too even though I passed. Only 30-50% of guys pass PRMC. I would definitely not try to apply to RM if you have an injury, because your leg will get totally messed up!

Comment

I just want to say thank's to the lad's who gave helpful advice or encouragement and I rang up today and sorted everything out:D

Comment

Well something funny is going on, the day after I sorted out my problem with Cathal Brugha, in the post I got not 1 or 2 letter's for interview's but 3, Limerick, the Curragh and Galway, it look's like I'm going to have a busy 2 week's:D

Comment

Hey combatlogo,sorry for persuing this ,but you said there are possibilities for usmc,whats the deal here,or where just taking the piss?cheers :D

Comment

He isn't but I'll leave it up to him if he want's to pass on his info

Comment

Working...
                      X