No announcement yet.

As promised, introducing... (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-patriot: Great work there tex. What others have you made. would be worth seeing. Picked any names yet??
    Sigs - No amps, no volts = no interest

Comment

I think you forgot :-
      Anto
      Whacker
      Sham
      Bud
      Micko

the list is endless!!:D
      Live long and prosper!

Comment

Thanks again to everyone who posted their comments - they're much appreciated.

Drum roll please...

I think I like the name Paddy Fian - or Patrick when you take him home to meet the folks.
        Anyway - to answer the question about the DPM pattern...I just looked at the pictures of the real thing and then recreated it in 1/6th scale in a small 2X2 pattern. Then it was just a matter of repeating that pattern over and over on a couple of 8X10 sheets of fabric.
        And as far as other figures I've made, Paddy is the third I've made from scratch, the first two being a German KSK operator and a Norwegian FJK commando, respectively. I can post pictures if you want, but I admit my favorite is definitely Cpl. Fian.

Comment

I thought he was really cool. If you make another one, how much would you be willing to sell him for? And I do think you should have a female model, like military mary? I also think you should give him rank markings.

Good Luck
          ====================================
          Theres no place like 127.0.0.1
          ====================================

Comment

Working...
          X