No announcement yet.

DPM Lookalike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's similar to the french but not the same, if you fish around the site there's pictures comparing them.
    The DF is finding it hard enough to supply its own members with uniforms, so I wouldn't hold your breath on a surplus.
    "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
    - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy C
      The DF is finding it hard enough to supply its own members with uniforms, so I wouldn't hold your breath on a surplus.
      You mean "your security clearance isn't back yet" really means "we don't have a uniform for you yet"?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie
        You mean "your security clearance isn't back yet" really means "we don't have a uniform for you yet"?
        Uniform cannot be drawn from clothing stores without an army number. An army number cannot be issued without being sworn in. To be sworn in you have to have gotten your security clearance, medical and audiogram, and passed all 3.

To answer your question directly, "Your security clearance isn't back yet" most likely means "We weren't arsed sending the forms off to the Guards"

Comment

Some Thai DPM below, looks similar enough doesn't it

What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Its US woodland by the looks of it

Comment

colours look different to US woodland, either that or I need to get a colour blindness test done again
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie View Post
                colours look different to US woodland, either that or I need to get a colour blindness test done again
                Its a combination of fading and the strong neon/halogen light thats shining on the guy thats making it look differant i reckon.
                Last edited by Muzzle; 22 September 2006, 11:25.

Comment

It IS u.s woodland.
                  "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
                  X