Pre Potential Officers Course 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Potential Officers Course 05

Can anyone tell me if theres going to be a pre potential officers course this year??
    Thanks!

I dont think so. Not until this reorg thingy is sorted out. Lots of reshuffling to be done.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
      No.

This question has been answered several times. At the risk of sounding like Joshua :-

Use the Search Function
      If I stood in your face and roared... USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION... having never spoken to you before, would you hit me a slap for being ignorant?

Im new to the board and didnt realise it had been asked already. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make big letters. Its a good advertisement for new members alright. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Kermit, I am shocked at you for being so rude to our new members.
        Dougal, please read your private messages.

Comment

There will be one in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal
            If I stood in your face and roared... USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION... having never spoken to you before, would you hit me a slap for being ignorant?

Im new to the board and didnt realise it had been asked already. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make big letters. Its a good advertisement for new members alright. Keep up the good work.

Giving out to Kermit on only your third post? Mods I think we may have an up and coming star.
            To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

That was his second post and although he was reading the board yesterday he has'nt posted since May.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
                Use the Search Function
                Search Function? We ain't got no Search Function. We don't need no steenking Search Function.
                sigpic
                Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
                My favourite moment was when the
                Originally posted by hedgehog
                red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

wow I am impressed, the words BIG CAHONNES spring to mind

I cant wait for you to meet Jag

Welcome to the Board Mate
                  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                  The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                  The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                  The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                  Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

ya know the potential officers course in the reserves, well as an nco what rank do you have to be to do it? can ya do it as a cpl and jump the ranks to an officer?
                    Cheers Bernard......

Comment

Originally posted by average fridge door like
                      ya know the potential officers course in the reserves, well as an nco what rank do you have to be to do it? can ya do it as a cpl and jump the ranks to an officer?
                      That's correct. Min rank to qualify for same is Cpl.
                      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dougal
                        I like your style....

Indeed, using CAPS on e-mail is indeed considered SHOUTING !!!
                        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

The Potential Officers Course is completed on successfull completion of the Pre Potential Officers Course. It takes 2 years to complete both courses.

It is normal that the students on the Pre Potential Officers Course are at least corporals, I know of case where a CQMS was on the course. Some units promote corporals to sergeants on completion of the Pre Pot Officers Course.

Comment

Jebus lads I come home from work to find a big hoohaa that I seem to have started in February or so.. No offence intended to anyone anyways.. Im just a normal fella who hates being told to use the search function. Now when I joined I actually didnt know how to use it right, but, it was made quite clear that it was the most important thing to know on this board so now I know it so well I havent had to post anything at all in months! Saves serious typage.

Anyway, for those who gave me the info on 2006, thanks a lot for the info. I actually found out two weeks ago that Im being sent for interview.

I'll be sure to tell them my biggest military achievement was...
                            The Search Function :wink:

Oh and truck driver, Im aware that using caps is considered shouting.
                            But putting use the search function into big red letters is hardley calm friendly advice to a newbie. Still.. Ive conformed now, all is well

I get enough arguments with the missis.. Im only here to ask questions about the army and have a friendly bit of banter when required. Im not attempting a board coup or anything

All the best lads! Seeya in 8 months or so.. damn you search function!
                            Last edited by Dougal; 17 November 2005, 19:04.

Comment

what about Jag though

whats your plan there
                              Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
                              Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
                              The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
                              The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
                              The best lack all conviction, while the worst
                              Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

Working...
                              X