Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling Plates 25th 2nd

O I mise you guys.

Mac Dara you Owe me your maedal, you know I deserve it even after last years thrid.

I missed my two medals.
    for more on christy moore. www.liambyrne.com great performance. City 10-0 UTD

'I have heard him of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country'.

Comment

East got a 2nd place individual in the BAP. For everything else it appears to have been a Southern Bde show.

Comment

as is the natural order of things...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

yes the 25th were 2nd to 3cav in the falling plates and I've never seen a team so gutted.There were young fellas in tears...obviously somebody had convinced them they were going to win.

Sad really..... if somebody had looked up our pedigree and read between the lines...and worked on a consistency basis we could hev been beaten.

the 25th lads lost the first run in the final and came back with an 18 second run...thats fantastic...but their weapon handling left them down..they were on the firing point first in the last run...but the cav got the first shots off. plates is about speed and accuracy...speed at the firing point..not speed to the firing point.

With some more training these guys will be good and I wouldn't fancy running against them again.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Theyve the one of the best coaches in the country that includes PDF.

Loosing two of there plate shooters aswell.
            Been at it three years now. No team ever got out of the West until last year under this coach and finished thrid last year.
            Miss shooting with ye guys, I know I would have been in tears too. So manys weekends on the range without missing qany since after xmas.
            But with the reorg this could be the end of it.

Well done lads. C. Coy keeping up the standard.

'I have heard him of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country'.

Comment

Wasn't in tears there was something under my eye .

P.Dougal the range not the same without you. we had no one to pick on.
              Yes we had an excellant coach.

Ha as for C.Coy where would ye be without B.Coy

Comment

Good man MAC. As codley as ever, give me a pm and we'll go for a pint in teh mess some time. I say your in the Glen by now

Comment

Working...
                X