All Army 2oo5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Army 2oo5

So who on the board is going? and what teams are you on?
    The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going

3 Cav falling plates me and six other cav reprobates!
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

I think the 14th are doin butts for the rifle again
      "I'm like Bush, I see the world more like checkers than chess." - Dennis Miller

Comment

AD are doing butts for falling plates as far as the rumours go
        "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied."

Otto Von Bismark

Comment

Originally posted by Llorrac
          I think the 14th are doin butts for the rifle again
          Yup as always.
          Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Sadly I'm working so I'm unable to attend. Best of luck to all participants.

It'll be all different next year.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

So Who were the winners and loosers!

I Heard Willie was there!
              Last edited by Snacker; 22 May 2005, 14:21.
              WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to ring them at 4am!!

Comment

No he wasn't....
                3 cav

24th were second

22nd were third

11th won the rifle

Southern Brigade won the combined weapons cup.
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

No surprises there then. I suspect 23rd won the Bren?

Congrats Murf... show those youngfellas how its done. What kinda times?

Comment

Three times in the final were
                    3 cav 20.4 seconds

24th batt 18.4 seconds

3 cav 20.8 seconds.

they had youth on their side but it was also their undoing nice bunch of lads.

Comment

Three times in the final were

3 cav 20.4 seconds

24th batt 18.4 seconds

3 cav 20.8 seconds.

they had youth on their side but it was also their undoing nice bunch of lads.

Comment

No rsults from the Bap of the Bren as they were run off yesterday.

Comment

18 seconds should be the target of the 32nd Reserve Inf Bn next year then...

Comment

Well done to everyone who participated in the All-Army reserve shoot in Kilworth today. It was one of the best days shooting I have seen in a long while. Well done especially to the 3 Cavalry Squadron on winning what I happen to think was the best falling plates competition in a very long while. Well done to Murph and all the gang up there in Clonmel.

Results from the Reserve All-Army Held in Kilworth Ranges to day (22/05/05) and yesterday (21/05/05) some of while are not fully complete.

Falling Plates
                            1st. 3 Cav Sqd. 2nd 25 Inf Bn. 3rd 22 Inf Bn.

Rifle Team (not sure on some results here so please bare with me)
                            1st 11 Inf Bn with 580 points. 2nd. 24 Inf Bn with 560 points. (Not sure on this one so correct me if I am wrong)

Rifle Individual
                            1st Pte from 11 Inf Bn with 119 points. 2nd. Pte from 17 Inf Bn with 114 points. 3rd Pte from 22 Inf Bn also with 114 points. (can someone please tell me why 2nd and 3rd finished with the same score but different placements)

LMG Team
                            1st 23 Inf Bn. 2nd 22 Inf Bn

BAP Team.
                            1st 15 Inf Bn. 2nd. 9 Inf Bn.
                            Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
                            http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

Usualy its down to the aggregate. The rifle is split into two sections,whoever has the higher score in the first section,in the event of a tie,gets placed higher...
                              Cue much wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth while the scores are re-calculated.

Comment

Working...
                              X