Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p.dougal
    replied
    Good man MAC. As codley as ever, give me a pm and we'll go for a pint in teh mess some time. I say your in the Glen by now

Leave a comment:

• mac dara
    replied
    Wasn't in tears there was something under my eye .

P.Dougal the range not the same without you. we had no one to pick on.
    Yes we had an excellant coach.

Ha as for C.Coy where would ye be without B.Coy

Leave a comment:

• p.dougal
    replied
    Theyve the one of the best coaches in the country that includes PDF.

Loosing two of there plate shooters aswell.
    Been at it three years now. No team ever got out of the West until last year under this coach and finished thrid last year.
    Miss shooting with ye guys, I know I would have been in tears too. So manys weekends on the range without missing qany since after xmas.
    But with the reorg this could be the end of it.

Well done lads. C. Coy keeping up the standard.

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    yes the 25th were 2nd to 3cav in the falling plates and I've never seen a team so gutted.There were young fellas in tears...obviously somebody had convinced them they were going to win.

Sad really..... if somebody had looked up our pedigree and read between the lines...and worked on a consistency basis we could hev been beaten.

the 25th lads lost the first run in the final and came back with an 18 second run...thats fantastic...but their weapon handling left them down..they were on the firing point first in the last run...but the cav got the first shots off. plates is about speed and accuracy...speed at the firing point..not speed to the firing point.

With some more training these guys will be good and I wouldn't fancy running against them again.

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    as is the natural order of things...

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    East got a 2nd place individual in the BAP. For everything else it appears to have been a Southern Bde show.

Leave a comment:

• p.dougal
    replied
    Falling Plates 25th 2nd

O I mise you guys.

Mac Dara you Owe me your maedal, you know I deserve it even after last years thrid.

I missed my two medals.

Leave a comment:

• Trooper
    replied
    well done 3 cav, all new unit names next year

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    I don't think the format of of the competitions will change much.

The system of buys into the different rounds is a bit lopsided as it unfairly discriminates against units ,not in a contrived way ,but who would like to get warm up runs and settle any people who would like to sttle their nerves.

I know that the 22nd were a bit put out by this and I agree with their point. Unfortunately having only six teams qualifiying from 3 brigades cause sthis problem.

Leave a comment:

• Bailer
    replied
    You are Right Goldie, However it seems there was no one from the West or the NSR in there either, The Locals Ran away with it...again.
    Last edited by Bailer; 24 May 2005, 12:44.

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    Am I right in thinking that E Brigade had no representation in the winners enclosure?

Leave a comment:

• Bailer
    replied
    Well done to all the Winners. Wasn't at the races myself on the Day and thanks to Kermit for putting me down as a Pte on the Scorebord. Then Lt. Gen.
    Apart from the Weather it was a great weekend!

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    I wonder how will the shoot work next year?

Leave a comment:

• mac dara
    replied
    Congrats to the 3rd Cav on winning the falling plates. Hopefully we'll meet again in next years competition albeit under different banners
    Last edited by mac dara; 23 May 2005, 18:58.

Leave a comment:

• Infantry Sandbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorpe
    BAP Team.
    1st 15 Inf Bn. 2nd. 9 Inf Bn.

Ah i see the lads scooped up the Bap yet again, nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X