Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possession of used Cartridges/Cases Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Al
    thank you for that lesson in the obvious...

well if it is so obvious, then why are people discussing what they do with the casing and cartridges they steal. if it is so obvious then why are they still doing it? everything that people use in the df is df property. to an extent once you sign that contract you are df property.
    Last edited by Guest; 12 September 2005, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by muinteoir
      well if it is so obvious, then why are people discussing what they do with the casing and cartridges they steal. if it is so obvious then why are they still doing it? everything that people use in the df is df property. to an extent once you sign that contract you are df property.
      i dont know why they do it, why dont you ask them?
      You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
        It looked very much like harrassment. Also the grossly fat cop from Thurles who harrasses the hackneys regularly should lose a couple of stone in case he ever has to chase a real criminal.
        Perhaps the guy should get the cop under DFR A7 :-) or show him one of those "time out" cards and he could run away during the 10 minuted LOL

Comment

my ex had two 25pdr cases made into some very nice vases, her grandpapa was an arty man. it looked very good for the whole flower power generation and a great conversation starter for those godamn hippies.
          Go Away Nasty Mountain!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua
            Theoretically,yes they can, realistically "they" wouldnt always bother.
            The ammo box has been taken onto the Q's ledger and has to be accounted for by the Q.

There is a much used Q expression which springs to mind..."training loss".

Talking about the blank box. Very handy.
            Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Working...
            X