No announcement yet.

What happened to the FCA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you have to do is go to the RDFRA site and see the committee's are still working in Command Structure so we really still are the FCA,Sorry to dissapoint you guys:flagwave:

Comment

Roughly about the last time you said anything meaningful

Comment

Swing:D

Comment

Right girls..quit it now or I'll be bannin both of ye....and I dont care if u own the board..

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

The FCA is still under the Command structure until these changes have all been signed off! You won't see FCA appear in any press releases due to this PR drive.

Kermit, when you're wrong, you're wrong, deal with it.
            I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

Last edited by posiedon; 30 January 2004, 19:49.

Comment

Well i dont want to add to the stir but at my passing out parade the big shiny PDF man said that we are no longer the Fcá.... but the army reserve!
                Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Well TIM, If the shiny PDF man said it - then it must be true. Just like the PDF three star that told some female recruits that they would have accommodation in Bks when he met them in the mess........
                  I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

well he was some big hot shot from the eastern brigade.... i dunno some Lt.Col or somin!
                    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X