Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.I.M.
    replied
    well he was some big hot shot from the eastern brigade.... i dunno some Lt.Col or somin!

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    Well TIM, If the shiny PDF man said it - then it must be true. Just like the PDF three star that told some female recruits that they would have accommodation in Bks when he met them in the mess........

Leave a comment:

• T.I.M.
    replied
    Well i dont want to add to the stir but at my passing out parade the big shiny PDF man said that we are no longer the Fcá.... but the army reserve!

Leave a comment:

• posiedon
    replied
    Last edited by posiedon; 30 January 2004, 19:49.

Leave a comment:

• Earhart
    replied
    The FCA is still under the Command structure until these changes have all been signed off! You won't see FCA appear in any press releases due to this PR drive.

Kermit, when you're wrong, you're wrong, deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• Goldie fish
    replied
    Right girls..quit it now or I'll be bannin both of ye....and I dont care if u own the board..

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Swing:D

Leave a comment:

• Bravo20
    replied
    Roughly about the last time you said anything meaningful

Leave a comment:

• goc132
    replied
    All you have to do is go to the RDFRA site and see the committee's are still working in Command Structure so we really still are the FCA,Sorry to dissapoint you guys:flagwave:

Leave a comment:

• landmark
    replied
    This has been so long in the coming - you have to wonder will it ever happen. It is 10 years since the original Price Waterhouse report that started modernisation of the DF ... and we are still waiting for a simple name change. It may take another few decades to take bigger decisions - like overseas deployments etc

Leave a comment:

• Docman
    replied
    Originally posted by goc132
    May I remind everyone we are still the FCA agus An Slua Muiri.
    The Minister has not signed any paper work yet.
    :flagwave:
    The minister has "agreed in principle" to the re-org. When was the last time you saw the name FCA in An Cosantoir. It is now Army Reserve.

Leave a comment:

• T.I.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by hptmurphy

I really don't care what any body calls me FCA RDF etc I just wish somebody would tell me me what I am supposed to be doing?
    have you ever heard of "hurry up and wait"?

Leave a comment:

• hptmurphy
    replied
    the first line reserve of the aercorps is the aeroplanes. The place is like a living history muesuem.

I really don't care what any body calls me FCA RDF etc I just wish somebody would tell me me what I am supposed to be doing?

Leave a comment:

• T.I.M.
    replied
    Really? we are? Damm and heres me thinking that combined we were the RDF!

Leave a comment:

• goc132
    replied
    May I remind everyone we are still the FCA agus An Slua Muiri.
    The Minister has not signed any paper work yet.
    :flagwave:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X