No announcement yet.

RDF Pot Officer Course Commissioing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I should really have posted to the future of RDF, as I don't want to take away from what the new officers have achieved and credit to them for seeing it through. Culture is the hardest part of change and I wish them every success in the future.

If the mod could move it to the right thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post

Extremely low drop out rate, practically everyone who started is being commissioned

afaik it is first time that a AR Pot Offrs Cse has been open to Ptes, there has been at least 1 AR pte commissioned as a tech offr before
      Correct. There was a Cav trooper commissioned as an Eng officer a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by DaithiDub View Post

Correct. There was a Cav trooper commissioned as an Eng officer a few years back.
        Ahhh now I know who ye are talking about
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Well done all those new officers, it takes a lot of commitment to become an officer especially now with the low numbers in the RDF. Good lick to you all.
          Last edited by popeye; 21 November 2021, 08:43.

Comment

lol ended up discussing this today someone came up and reminded me they were in the audience and I never saw them ... whoops
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post

Ahhh now I know who ye are talking about
              He'a still there! God bless him

Comment

Working...
              X