One 4 all

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    They should have just paid in vouchers

Leave a comment:

• FatherJack
    replied
    Apparently member of 3 Bn were last week.. but I've not seen their payslips for proof... But memebers of my unit have not yet been paid.

Leave a comment:

• batterysgt
    replied
    Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
    Has any rdf received their payment yet, or for that matter PDF.
    I take it then that none has, such a pity that its not paid. Time for a PQ to the new minister.
    Last edited by batterysgt; 25 December 2022, 15:37.

Leave a comment:

• batterysgt
    replied
    Has any rdf received their payment yet, or for that matter PDF.

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    Could have just done that in the first place given that their employer has their bank details and knows who did what rather than the cluster HSE

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    started a topic Pandemic payment to DF members

Pandemic payment to DF members

"More than 124,000 people have received the bonus, which is welcome. However, I am not satisfied on two fronts. First, the Defence Forces, the Fire Brigade and prison nurses have yet to be paid. I have instructed the Department of Health to take that back from the HSE and expedite that payment in the coming weeks. Second, the HSE is nervous of making payments and overpayments to section 39 and private organisations. I am seeking for them to move to a self-assessment model where each of these organisations will itself calculate what it is owed. We would then make those payments but, critically, those payments would then be audited after the fact in order to speed this up. I have asked the HSE to come back to me with an accelerated timeline."

Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation Dáil Éireann debate - Wednesday, 19 Oct 2022
Working...
X