X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Driver
    replied
    Originally posted by Barry
    ....And remember kids, duty driver is just an AF154 away..........
    That's exactly what everyone who goes looking for 154's seems to forget....

Leave a comment:

• The Joker
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Irish
    We were given them on Tuesday fridgey
    It wasnt a paid duty so she wasnt expected to turn up.....

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Irish
    replied
    Originally posted by average fridge door like
    well its funny nippy how you know that i was given appointments and i have heard nothing but i'll just ask an nco on tuesday

kinda silly having people driving when they can't.. doesn't make much sense to me at all
    We were given them on Tuesday fridgey

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied
    Originally posted by average fridge door like
    kinda silly having people driving when they can't.. doesn't make much sense to me at all
    1: For the vast, vast majority of units, these appointments are "Makey-uppy" for all except SNCOs and some officers, whose ranks are linked to their appointment

2: Even if these appointments are adhered to, those listed as drivers will (should) be sent on a drivers course. They will not just be handed keys and magically expected to know how to drive.

And remember kids, duty driver is just an AF154 away..........

Leave a comment:

• average fridge door like
    replied
    well its funny nippy how you know that i was given appointments and i have heard nothing but i'll just ask an nco on tuesday

Leave a comment:

• Nippy Chippy
    replied
    average you did we all did and typical army they didnt look in to the back rounds of the troops
    peoplewere given driver details that have never even drove befor in the lifes its stupid

Leave a comment:

• trellheim
    replied
    If anyone wants to know their 62 Bn appointments PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Docman
    replied
    Originally posted by DeV
    All the privates in my company are "rifleman".
    So your's is the only Coy in the DF with no weapons Platoon? or women?

Leave a comment:

• DeV
    replied
    All the privates in my company are "rifleman".

Leave a comment:

• HavocIRL
    replied
    I was a smart arse private before the reorg and until I get reassigned I will remain a smart arse private.

Leave a comment:

• average fridge door like
    replied
    what appointments did you all get???

Leave a comment:

• Laoch
    replied
    happeninMyLv,

Considering the messages re: PDF association etc... there is no reason you won't get trained on it. I imagine the training will be simulator based anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• happenin
    replied
    Originally posted by stameen soldier
    Unfortunately Ive set a precedent...
    And what a good job you did too :tri:

Leave a comment:

• happenin
    replied
    I found out today that i'm ic of a missile detatchment. It all sounds good don't it? I thought so too until i found out what weapon we will be " trained on" the javelin.
    I can totally see me using the thing, as soon as pigs enroll in the air corp. It seems like a pointless position just for the sake of giving someone a title. Things should change soon but if not then whats the point in saying i'm this if i am never trained on it let alone the role of the members of my detatchment. Its a joke. But i suppose its better than being supernumery. Only time will tell but i am leaning towards the opinion that'll all be a big steaming heap of horse shit.
    (ps. i'm kinda drunk, sorry).

Leave a comment:

• Bosco
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldemboots!
    Well the only people in my unit that have probably actually been told their appointment are the officers and senior ncos and one private (storeman). The rest of us haven't been told what we are but it doesn't really matter cos there aren't enough bodies to justify giving someone a fixed job. As for being a member of a section or platoon... ha!
    how bad are ye for numbers? I know you said 22 corporals but tI took that as exageration!
    Have ye not got merged with anyone and gotten their bodies?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X