No announcement yet.

Confusion....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares. Its all gong to be a **** up in general.There are going to be bigger problems than the meaning of the new unit name and flash, Why worry about something as insignifiant as this. A bit pointless really.
    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Okay...the whole thing is down to a typo...the reorg was ****ed up by a typographical error..when military historian s research the DF..and some one asks what happened in the 2005 to the third brigade...andswer will be....they were a typo

...not a bad epitaph to a brigade really!
      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy
        Okay...the whole thing is down to a typo...the reorg was ****ed up by a typographical error..when military historian s research the DF..and some one asks what happened in the 2005 to the third brigade...andswer will be....they were a typo

...not a bad epitaph to a brigade really!
        So it's like the Judean People's Front then? Or was that the People's Front of Judea?
        sigpic
        Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
        My favourite moment was when the
        red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Originally posted by Odin_ie
          There must have been some sort of plan groundhog, even if the plan didn't go to plan, or wasn't exicuted as the implementation plan planned it to be.
          The PLAN

In the beginning there was the plan, and then came the assumptions, and the assumptions were without form, and the plan was completely without substance:
          and the darkness was on the faces of the soldiers, and they spake amongst themselves saying, "it is a crock of shit and it stinks!"
          And the soldiers went unto their sergeants saying: "It is a pail of dung and none may abide the odor thereof."
          And the sergeants went unto their platoon leaders saying, "It is a container of excrement and it is very strong, such that none may abide by it."
          And the lieutenants went unto their company commanders, saying, "It is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide its' strength."
          And the captains went unto their battalion commanders, saying, "It contains that which aids plant growth and it is very strong."
          And the colonels went to the brigade commanders, saying, "It promotes growth and is very powerful!"
          And the generals went unto the Chief of Staff and the Minister for Defence, saying, "This new plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency of this organization!"
          and the Chief of Staff and the Minister for Defence looked upon the plan and saw that it was good, and the plan became policy!

And that is how shit happens.

With thanks to http://miljokes.com/a/may01/110501.htm
          sigpic
          Say NO to violence against Women

My favourite moment was when the
          red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

I say many captains in the above would say the opposite. Also the sergeants say to the soldiers that it is the plan and it is good.

Quality of a good NCO is loyalty to those above him, especially when dealing with subordinates.

Comment

Working...
            X